“An interesting week, but not was I was expecting” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bali Elements

Bali Elements
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Canggu
Bali Elements
Ranked #24 of 33 Hotels in Canggu
Perth, Australia
“An interesting week, but not was I was expecting”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2013

I was hoping for a full on week of varied training and instructors. Firstly, when I arrived I found out there were only two other people. Of the "team" listed on the web site we met only Anika and Alex. We were not given a schedule of our weeks activities, when we asked we were told it was to keep it "spontaneous". It made it difficult to work out when to send clothes to the laundry and the activities were varied and interesting but not overly taxing.

The first day, we spent a considerable amount of time sitting around the bar/restaurant at the Health Club.

I would suggest that before you book, you find out how many others are booked for the same time period. If you have never been to Bali it is like having a personal guide.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank Allison2013

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Ipswich, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2012

The Bali Elements week was just the thing I needed to get myself back on track both mentally and physically. Two months on from my trip out there I have never been happier, healthier or more driven. Anika and everyone else involved with the Bali Elements week were simply amazing, you couldn't ask for more; thank you so much!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Max S
Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

My mum and I spent a week at Bali Elements with Anika and the team and we couldn't rave highly enough about it. The week was just fantastic. We not only got to explore and experience some of the fantastic aspects Bali has to offer but were able to get fit, motivated, educated and focused on becoming healthier and happier beings. Anika puts together a perfect combination and variety of activities, workouts, food, papering, education and fun tailored to suit your individual goals, fitness level and ability. Anika's beautiful caring nature ensure that you feel like part of her family from start to finish. Her attention to detail, ability to cater to individual needs and her dedication to provide you with an inspiring week to remember made our Bali Elements experience well and truly exceed all expectations.

A huge thank you to Anika and her team for re-energising us within the beautiful Bali surrounds. We absolutely loved every minute! I could not recommend the experience enough to anyone looking for a holiday with a health boost - Bali Elements is perfect.

Room Tip: Anika will be able to assist you with any queries or specific needs.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank spike_sprout
Perth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

My wife and I spent a week with Bali Elements last December as part of our 25th wedding anniversary celebration. It was great and I thoroughly recommend it. I left it up to my wife to organise the type of holiday she wanted while I simply organised for us to get the week off work and away from our business. So I would have to admit that I would not have chosen this holiday if she left it up to me. But I am really glad we did go.

Anika really tries hard to tailor the week to your interests, physical ability and to your life goals. I play a lot of sport and keep fit and active. My wife needed more to get something started. The coaches modified the activities to suite us both.

In general if you:
- need a battery recharge
- need a personalised kick start to an exercise program or improve your health
- want timeout to think and talk about issues with your life balance
- want to see a different side and more of Bali than you could do on your own
- want to share an experience with your partner
then Bali Elements is definitely for you.

If you want to:
- sun bathe on the beach
- shop
- lounge around a penthouse suite
then it would not be making the most of what she has to offer.

The week we were there she had only one other participant. But we got along with her just fine and had a great time together. I know that sometimes she has 6 or so in the group. If you want to meet people you will get plenty of opportunity regardless of the size of the group.

Anika will treat you like family and you will really feel like good friends by the end of the week. Just go!

Room Tip: This holiday is not about the room. But
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank john B
manly
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

The Bali Elements week was fantastic!
I had this view of Bali that it was only for a beach, surf, drink and party holiday destination. As a fact - I did not see ANY of that! Through the Bali Elements and Anikas care I got to see something completely different and genuine at the same time as we were kept active in body and mind for the whole time. We visited so many places and got to meet some great people that Anika works with - training in the gym, getting massages, doing yoga, playing tennis, bike riding and hiking through the rice fields and challenging myself with a high ropes course (my friends and family still do not believe I did that with a smile!).
Bali Elements is a great option if you want to completely let go of all the "musts" in your life for a week and to get to focus on yourself and nothing else. We had options where we wanted to and otherwise there was schedule already set up for us to just come along and explore.
I felt calmer, happier, healthier, fitter and more determent to get some of my ideas on how to live "my ideal life" off the ground.
Bali Elements is for any one, any age and any level of fitness and interests - just make sure to have an open and curious mind. I highly recommend it and I can not wait to create the time for me, my family and closest friends to go together next time.

Room Tip: Talk to Anika about what you want and she will sort out the best for you
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank joij
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

This was an incredible week. Anika keeps it very personal and goes over and beyond any expectation to ensure all our needs are met. It's a great way to see Bali (through a local's eye), learn about the island and of course experience a totally holistic week. I left feeling physically, mentally and emotionally thoroughly rejuvenated.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Gina C
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

Bali elements was more than i expected, not only was it personalised to our needs but we experienced a unique side of Bali. From riding through the streets and fields, joining the Hash Hound Harriers through the jungle to training on the beach, the organic lunch amongst the rice fields to the home cooked meals served by Anika.

Anika's personality and knowledge of indonesia and in particular Bali made for a holistic experience and i would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple