We stayed here for 2 nights recently as part of our honeymoon. I enjoyed the 1 bed villa, but I'd offer some advice as my new Mrs wasn't as impressed.
It's very expensive compared to other accommodation in Bali. We also stayed at the Mulia (Nusa Dua) - very good, Kamandalu (Ubud) - awesome!, Villa Balquisse (jimbaran) - good.
It's not really close to anything so you have to use the driver to take you places. It was a nice surprise when they said they'd take us to Ubud to the next location on our trip :-). They are also really happy to take you and pick you up from Kuta etc. They supply a local phone for you to call them when you want a pick up which was unexpected and really good.
Coming from the Mulia it was a bit of an anti-climax, and what was meant to be a highlight wasn't really as great as we expected. Spa prices where quite high (as we had come to expect) compared to the more local venues. If you really want a villa and are going to spent a lot of time in the villa then this is good but if you are going to explore then you'll be using the driver a lot and won't get value for money.
Basically, it was good, but for 2 days here we paid a similar price for 4 days at Kamadalu in Ubud. No contest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At OAZIA, we advocate holistic lifestyle, and no detail is unimportant to us – from the interiors to the spa cuisine to designing the guests’ itineraries - everything is tailored to offer the best of Bali. White fabrics, limestone and crystal chandeliers, combined with the garden full of scents of frangipani and gardenia, create an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity with a touch of luxury. Three individually designed villas, which themselves are masterpieces, are completed with works of contemporary Indonesian art and antiquities. Each villa boasts an array of luxury amenities, including a large swimming pool, a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious semi-outdoor living-room and the plentiful lounge areas – all that topped off with complete privacy. Pleasant extras include a private car with driver and a mobile phone with a local SIM-card – both are complimentary and remain at guests’ disposal throughout their stay. What truly differentiates OAZIA from the myriad of other retreats is that anyone staying here is treated like the owners’ personal guest. The guests are welcomed on arrival, encouraged to call directly with any questions or issues, and are welcome to join for lunch, dinner or party, should they feel like exploring the social side of life in Seminyak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oazia Spa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oazia Spa Villas Hotel Canggu
- Oazia Spa Villas Bali/Canggu