Oazia Spa Villas is one of the great places in Bali! This is a boutique hotel with very special design. Here beauty is everywere around you ! Beautifull villas, amazing gardens, very nice staff, a great SPA, very piecefull atmosphere! It's not at the sea side but very close to. The garden and swimming pulls are so beautifull that you don't want to live it. I liked the design so much that spoke with the owner and designer of Oazia - Veronika where we can find the same sofas and chairs that are in the villas - to bring them home. Recently i received the furniture and 'am very happy to create a small part of interior that would remind me of our staying there. Specially thanks to Elisa - she is a healer in OAZIA SPA. Try to get acquainted with the owner Veronika, with Rafael and Elisa. They are very nice people and they know a lot of interesting persons in Bali. They would recommend you the best places in Bali that are must have to visit - jazz concerts, very special beaches, nice restaurants, amazing crystal meditation!, clubs and so on. So your stay in Bali would be very special! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At OAZIA, we advocate holistic lifestyle, and no detail is unimportant to us – from the interiors to the spa cuisine to designing the guests’ itineraries - everything is tailored to offer the best of Bali. White fabrics, limestone and crystal chandeliers, combined with the garden full of scents of frangipani and gardenia, create an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity with a touch of luxury. Three individually designed villas, which themselves are masterpieces, are completed with works of contemporary Indonesian art and antiquities. Each villa boasts an array of luxury amenities, including a large swimming pool, a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious semi-outdoor living-room and the plentiful lounge areas – all that topped off with complete privacy. Pleasant extras include a private car with driver and a mobile phone with a local SIM-card – both are complimentary and remain at guests’ disposal throughout their stay. What truly differentiates OAZIA from the myriad of other retreats is that anyone staying here is treated like the owners’ personal guest. The guests are welcomed on arrival, encouraged to call directly with any questions or issues, and are welcome to join for lunch, dinner or party, should they feel like exploring the social side of life in Seminyak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Oazia Spa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oazia Spa Villas Hotel Canggu
- Oazia Spa Villas Bali/Canggu