We spent two weeks staying in the beautiful and luxurious 1 and 2 bed villas. This was our Honeymoon and it was the most incredible way to start our married life.
We were truly looked after by Raphael and we were treated like kings.
We were so overwhelmed by the luxury right from our first steps into Villa Orchid - our private pool surrounded by candles, rose petals on our bed and feeling right at home.
The spa and massages were another great treat - Wini was amazing, kind and so gentle. She's sorely missed - if only she could fit in our suitcases!!
The villas are spectacular - the attention to detail is incredible and a credit to Veronika!
The menu was exquisite and we loved our private breakfasts. Putu, our driver was so kind and patient and recommended some great restaurants. We were never once disappointed.
Bali is a truly beautiful and spiritual island that must be treasured and respected.
Thank you to all at Oazia for making our honeymoon so memorable and so peaceful, restful and relaxing. It was just what we needed and more. Thank you so much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At OAZIA, we advocate holistic lifestyle, and no detail is unimportant to us – from the interiors to the spa cuisine to designing the guests’ itineraries - everything is tailored to offer the best of Bali. White fabrics, limestone and crystal chandeliers, combined with the garden full of scents of frangipani and gardenia, create an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity with a touch of luxury. Three individually designed villas, which themselves are masterpieces, are completed with works of contemporary Indonesian art and antiquities. Each villa boasts an array of luxury amenities, including a large swimming pool, a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious semi-outdoor living-room and the plentiful lounge areas – all that topped off with complete privacy. Pleasant extras include a private car with driver and a mobile phone with a local SIM-card – both are complimentary and remain at guests’ disposal throughout their stay. What truly differentiates OAZIA from the myriad of other retreats is that anyone staying here is treated like the owners’ personal guest. The guests are welcomed on arrival, encouraged to call directly with any questions or issues, and are welcome to join for lunch, dinner or party, should they feel like exploring the social side of life in Seminyak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Oazia Spa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oazia Spa Villas Hotel Canggu
- Oazia Spa Villas Bali/Canggu