“Unbeatable”
Review of Saba Villas

Saba Villas
Ranked #13 of 290 Speciality Lodging in Canggu
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed at SABA a year ago with two friends. After a year of reminiscing and recommending this place to friends I decided to share my amazing experience with everyone. The villa was gorgeous including our own personal pool and outdoor relaxing bathrooms. The service was impeccable and a Balinese dinner made by the chef is not to be missed. We loved our time there so much we extended our stay by 2 nights. You will not regret staying at SABA. I can't wait to go back and stay again.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

This is the 2nd time my fiance and I have stayed at saba and must say the whole experience of this amazing villa has been just as fantastic the 2nd time around. The villas are absolutely beautiful, the bathrooms will blow your mind and the staff are absolutely wonderful!!!

The food was delicious, the gradens were stunning and the private pool was so very relaxing.

This villa is the is the place for you if you are looking for absolute luxury for a great price. If you are going with someone special we highly recommend the romantic dinner option...you will not be disappointed.

I also feel that I must say that I read the 1and only terrible review of this place and while everyone has a right to their opinion I really feel this person has got it so very wrong.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We stayed in Saba Villas for the first time in 2012 with friends. I have been back to Bali on many occasions since then but have stayed in other hotels. On my last trip to Bali I decided to stay at Saba again and without any doubt Saba is the best of the best. What a wonderful relaxing experience. The hotel is just so pleasant to the senses and the staff are just so nice. Thanks Saba

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank budgiespencer
Reviewed 7 February 2014

My partner and another couple stayed in the Nakula Villa for a week for our first visit to Bali. We fall in love with the staff, the food, the villa and with Bali. SABA was an amazing place to stay. Situated close to the fabulous Seminyak shops and only an $4-5 AUD taxi to Kuta. My favourite thing about the villas had to be the outdoor bathrooms and the pools. I cannot recommend SABA highly enough and have already planned another trip. Thank you to all the lovely staff for making Saba an unforgettable stay.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Nakula Villa which was fantastic but from family that have stayed before they rave...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We have just had 12 nights at Saba and have been thoroughly spoilt rotten. If you need to relax then this is just the place.

I renamed it the "Oasis" as that is just how it feels. From the moment you walk through the doors it just has the most calming atmosphere. We stayed in the Yudhistira Villa (2 bedroom) with our 2 children and we all loved it.

The villa has a beautiful pool, set in a balinese style of garden which is just stunning.

The staff are so professional but friendly at the same time without being intrusive and were there to help the whole time with a smile. They make you feel like you have known them forever.

We ate out a couple of times but all agreed that the food at the Villa is a 10/10. I really do think you can't get better. We tried most things but for us the standout was the Pork Ribs - I seriously think the best we have ever tasted!!!! The Chilli Crab was also amazing, the Chef is an absolute star. The Western breakfasts were also perfect.

Would highly recommend if you need to get pampered and spoilt!!!!!!!!!.

Room Tip: Villas are a complex but are divided and closed off/on by a sliding wall/door, so perfect if you wan...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank angelag195
Reviewed 14 January 2014

This is our second time at the Saba Villas and it was even better than our first time. Bagus and his team could not have been friendlier - everything about our stay was exceptional. We were even upgraded on arrival to a larger villa. The villas and grounds were stunning, the service and food top-notch and the location - a 5 to 10 minute taxi from the hubbub of seminyak restaurants and bars perfect (you are close enough to eat out and shop, etc as much as you want with the benefit of being out of town where it is quieter when you just feel like lazing about your private pool and deck).

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to Bali with friends for a week and we stayed at Villa Saba, it was amazing. The villa was amazing, the staff were excellent, the food was great, the service was A1. The whole lot was fantastic. I can't forget to mention Sammy's shop down the road, Sammy helped with everything from supplies to transport and so friendly. If ever you need to be dropped off somewhere or wanting a car and driver for the day Sammy's husband Jaye is your man, a great guide.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canggu
THE HAVEN SUITES Bali Berawa
#9 of 148 in Seminyak
Villa Berawa
Villa Berawa
#3 of 39 in Canggu

Been to Saba Villas? Share your experiences!