Escape Haven Bali
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Canggu
See available hotels
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewslife changingspa treatmentsyoga instructoramazing weekhighly recommend this retreatretreat leadersbliss ballsworth every single centspecial weekretreat experiencemet amazinghealthy foodwalks of lifedifferent parts of the worldyoga packageamazing foodnew friends
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Loved loved this retreat....defintely worth taking a week out to do this, it really changes your perspective about things in a positive way. The team at Escape Haven are such beautiful positive encouraging people, it is hard to to come home feeling good about yourself. Everything, down to the small details were just perfect.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2014

If you're looking for a luxury retreat where you can nourish and nurture yourself without even thinking then Escape Haven is for you. The retreat itself is gorgeous and if you chose to, you could easily spend a week just lazing around the gorgeous pool and eating the amazing and organic meals. I absolutely loved the surfing and yoga - the combination was perfect and spa treatments were a very welcome bonus. It's not a bootcamp - you can get involved in as much or as little as you like to feel great. The women running the show are so organised so that you don't have to be and also incredibly lovely. Thanks Escape Haven!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Octavia H
Reviewed 4 August 2014

If your life is requiring ' time out -- revive and get your head space back where it belongs" or just need a perfect place to go and enjoy the activities they offer, this is the perfect place to go!.
The staff is wonderful and go far beyond their roles, Trudi, just a beautiful person and went out of her way to assit with your needs, Yeni, the surf instructor is so kool and makes surfing the wonderful experience it is, Adele, yoga will never be the same! and the rest of the team can not be faulted! My life is so back on track since my experience at this magic place and do yourself a favour, just book and do it!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jenny A
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I have just come back from a week at Escape Haven and cannot begin to put into words what an amazing experience this was. From the minute you arrive to the minute i departed (with a heavy heart) everything was taken care of. The Villa staff, Trudi, Yeni, Adele, Era and the rest of the team made the week the most perfect relaxing escape from reality. I was lucky enough to get the private suite with my own pool and if you do get the opportunity definatley get this room as its a real treat. Some amazing memories, great food, brilliant boxing lessons with Jay and awesome girls i look forward to returning and possibly trying some of the other locations.

Room Tip: The private room is a winner :)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank TLOK
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Words can't really describe how amazing Escape Haven is but I'll give it a crack anyway. When I signed up to attend this retreat I knew I needed some time out from a busy, stressful and difficult time in my life to reenergise, refocus and find myself again. I had hoped a bit of yoga and surfing would do that but what was available certainly surpassed my expectations. There were also opportunities to attend traditional Balinese healers, tarot readings, and an overall message of holistic wellness that came through the healthy and delicious food that was offered, the breathing class, the yoga, the handwritten bedtime messages that seemed curiously specific to each persons needs and the stories that were shared by the incredible staff and other women on the retreat. Whilst each woman was there for differing reasons, escape haven provided the opportunities for you to tailor the trip to your own needs. Something that I am very greatful for as I have returned home positively buzzing with energy and feeling myself again.

The staff were amazing, they were flexible, accommodating and wanted to make sure your every need was met. The villa is beautiful and so relaxing, the rooms were lovely and the spa treatments were amazing, I miss them! The whole place had a beautifully calming and grounding energy. Yoga with Adele was amazing, her positivity and confidence inspired me to try positions I've never tried before and the bed time yoga was the best!! Yenni and her surfer boys were incredible at teaching us how to surf and helping us to feel safe at the same time, her boundless energy is intoxicating. Rachel greets you and holds a space of such warmth throughout the stay, making sure everything goes according to plan whilst maintaining grace at all times. Era is just beautiful and ensures your spa treatments are just perfect.

I can not recommend Escape Haven enough, I did not want to leave. Make the choice to look after yourself today! It's the best money I have ever spent and will certainly return in future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo