“Amazing Holiday. Beautiful villa and wonderful staff.”

Villa Infinity Bali
Ranked #57 of 297 Speciality Lodging in Canggu
Reviewed 26 April 2011

Villa Infinity exceeded all our expectations. Magnificent accommodation in the most tranquil garden setting. All 22 of us (14 adults and 8 children) had such a wonderful time. The staff could not do enough for us and were so friendly. The food was sensational. We highly recommend Villa Infinity and would dearly love to go back.

The only draw back is that it can be quite a long trip into Seminyak if you are wanting to stay close to the action (the traffic can be dreadful). This was not a concern for us as we quite enjoyed being away from the hustle and bustle, and it was no problem getting into town. Our extremely friendly drive Rae was always available when ever we asked and was always accommodating with where we wanted to go.

Each family commented that this was definitely the best family holiday we had all experienced.

Thank you to Putu and all the staff at the Villa, for making this holiday such a memorable one for us all.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 March 2011

First impressions "wow", impressed by management letter welcoming guest in each bedroom, I was searching everywhere for the guest booklet and only to be told by day 6th that it was non- existent!
Walked over concrete-slabs covering drain-holes next to pool, concrete slab broke through and I have three deep cuts on both legs. I immediately told a staff member and showed her my leg and I requested the slab be replaced as we had kids running around. for the duration of trip no first aid kit was offered or no signs of concern shown. Fortunately had my own paw paw ointment!
Bedroom 6 toilet was leaking at base since Day one, staff were informed on daily basis and it was only on Day 5 when pooh was nearly overflowing, it was rectified. Putu said with a smile that his staff were too lazy to inform him and we should have informed him earlier!
First morning, we aleady queried late check-out conditions due to midnight flights. Was told by smiling Putu, " we will see" On 2nd last day was told we would be charged $500US and was presented with our food bill an a list of additional hidden costs! As we were awaiting Frank's presence to discuss about the hidden costs, right on the dot 11am, check out time, a black-out happened including the shut down of water too. It was only when they realised we were using bottled water to shower the kids, the elect automatically came on!
Common area toilets were not cleaned regulary with same skid marks and urine marks visible under the lids.
It is acceptable that bed sheets need not be changed on a daily basis due to water conservation but I think when your's is marked by the "oil" of lizard pooh right smack in the middle of the bed, it should be obvious that the sheets be changed!
Chef was great, nannies were very capable, staff was always smiling but you wonder if they comprehended your concerns!
Frank needs a lesson in business operations and policy making. Likes to push blame on his customers, agents, manager but himself!
For the price you are paying, you are better off going into one of the big corporation resorts where there is a policy for all levels!
Villa Infinity, where lizards are an infinite amount peering down the rafters over you as you sleep! Camping in luxury!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
10  Thank bijouxvic
Reviewed 27 February 2011

A big thank you to all the staff at infinity for the way you looked after my self and my family on our recent holiday- this is the second time I have stayed at the villa and it still has a very special place in my heart -it is truly an amazing experience for so many reasons - i felt that relaxed when I left it was totally what I needed-don't change a thing and hopefully I'll get back there next year -

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed 4 January 2011

Coming from France for two weeks Christmas and New year with our children and grandchildren 18 persons we had a wonderfull time in villa infinity.Everything was perfect Putu, the Chef ,the driver and all the stafff was smiling and did their best for us.Thank you so much.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2010

This place is like no other ive stayed at. The grounds are picture perfect, the staff are soooo helpful and inviting and the Chef would have to be one of the best around. The food everyday was best you could want. It is such a relaxing atmosphere, you never want to leave. And i didnt. Well once at least :-) What else could you want?
You are treated like royalty here and in the rooms provided, you certainly feel that way too.
I would stay here again at any opportunity.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 December 2010

We arrived at this villa for our mates 40th birthday bash - and MY GOD we were blown away by this unbelivable setting!!! huge pool, entertainment areas were massive and well equiped, the grounds were immaculate! then we saw the bedrooms!!!! OMG!!! fit for a king & queen......we didnt want to come home EVER!!! open bath setting with fantastic beds...oooo sooo comfy! They were huge and we had so much room ( for my shopping)
The staff were amazing, cooking breakfast, lunch & tea, serving drinks (ample drinks) the drivers we had were exceptional especially "Smiley Riley" he was AWESOME!
sooo want to go back there in a hurry! A credit to Frank the owner!!! His staff and the villa are sensational and my husband and I cant say enough about the place 5***** all the way!!! way to go guys!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2010

I want to take this opportunity to Thank Frank and his team for one of the greatest holiday experiences of my lifetime…..and I have had plenty all around the world!

The Resort is simply world class and the first impression was just breathtaking despite the fact that we had all poured over the photographs available upon the Net. All the bedrooms are sensational however the Master Room is in a class of it’s own. My initial comment was that I felt like a Kennedy holidaying at the Hamptons! I am sure however that they did not have the luxury there that your team supplied our contingent with for the duration of our stay.

The mechanics of my 40th Birthday party for 35 was delivered precision timing and everyone is just raving about the fantastic time that they had. The food that your chef consistently turned out of the kitchen was infinitely palatable and your team were ever attentive to all of our service needs. Their friendly smile was never far from bubbling to the surface and no task was too big or small for them to assist with.

Your Resort is amazing. The presentation is incredible and your staff is A1.

The best compliment that you can ever receive is repeat and referral business and you have just secured 35 people who will be talking about the experience in a favourable light for many years to come.

Congratulations and I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple