We ate at Seaweed twice on the same day, with our 9-month-old baby
Things we liked
- The views of the surfer's paradise that is Batu Bolong Beach. After surfing here, this was the perfect apres-surf spot.
- The ease with which we were able to make a dinner reservation and the friendliness / professionalism of the manager
- They had a live band doing UB40 and other chilled numbers at sunset. Most of Bali is all about House, Techno or Justin Bieber on repeat so to find somewhere that actually understands what good music at the right time can do was great!
- They make a good mojito
Things that can be improved
- Their Caperinha didn't taste of much
- We ordered tacos and they lacked spice and flavour. They were way too flat.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.