It takes approximately 30-45 minutes to travel from the airport to the villa if the traffic is smooth. Along the way towards the hotel you will pass by Seminyak Square and Canggu Plaza which you can either get the villa's driver to send you out (if they are available) or villa can help to call a taxi.
There are only 12 villas so you won't see lots of staff but everyone is friendly and helpful.
If you only book for one room, they will locked up the room on the second floor on the villa but not to worry as the ground level it where the open concept kitchen, mini bar and pool will be. Overall the villa is clean but there were lots of mosquito at night so it will be good to take more OFF spray with you. You can request for mosquito coil but I don't think it helped much. The water heater inside the standing shower seems to be faulty as we were unable to adjust the temperature so it was unusable. Do not expect the villa to be brightly lighted, the room we were in the hall's lights were not working so when comes to nightfall, the whole place is pretty dark.
Our package comes with free breakfast which has limited selection. Their main menu has limited choices too but the food is decent.
The villa is facing a small paddy field, beach is about 10 minutes walk. It is easy to locate as you will be able to see the beach when you are near.
They do not have in-house massage therapist but will help to call in. The therapists attended to us didn't provide us a "menu" but experience was still good.
Perhaps this villa is still pretty new so there are still a lot of areas for improvements. If you are a group or family going for a holiday, you may consider this villa due to the space and private pool you can get. If you want a hotel/villa with lots of amenities, large variety of food or near to a nice beach, this may not fit into the picture.
I won't recommend this place to single traveler or couples (unless you don't mind to travel out).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aberu Villas is an exceptional villa resort nestled within the tranquil and stylish area of Canggu. It is the perfect location for the holiday maker looking for a peaceful retreat within walking distance of the popular Berawa Beach and comfortable driving distance of the fine restaurants, clubs and bars of Seminyak and Kuta. Aberu Villas can accommodate small and large parties. Aberu Villas consists of 12 villas, each with 2 bedrooms making 24 bedrooms in total, offering guests a combination of double and twin rooms. Each villa has its own private swimming pool and all of the villas are identical. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Lalasa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buddha Garden Villa Hotel Canggu
- Lalasa Villas Bali/Canggu