Amore Villas
Hotel Tugu Bali(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$359
US$339
Legong Keraton Beach Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$49
Agoda.com
Ngeluwungan Boutique Villa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$68
US$33
US$27
  • Pool
The Kirana Hotel Resto and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$56
Agoda.com
Theanna Eco Villa and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$184
Orbitz.com
Villa Berawa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$117
FRii Bali Echo Beach, Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$48
TripAdvisor
All reviewscanggu clubwithin walking distancecentral locationshared poolsecurity guardbali holidayecho beachgroup of friendsgreat villacanggu areabedroom villastayed for nightsamazing staffsupermarketloungemassageseminyak
Reviewed 12 May 2011

I am a young person who recently stayed at Bali Amore Villas, and I absolutely loved it.
I had not been to Bali before but could not think of a better place to visit, or a better place to stay.
The rooms were amazing and we did not want to leave.
All of the staff at the villas were lovely and would do anything to make us happy.
The villas were so convenient, being situated right next to the deli, and very close to the Canggu Club- which is perfect. The Canggu Club is huge and had everything you could want plus more. The best part is use of the Club is free to guests in the Villas.
I cannot understand how people say they have security issues, as there was a safe in the room and the villas are almost impossible to break into- the thought didn't cross my mind the entire trip.
We would highly recommend staying here- you will be blown away.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rachel367
Reviewed 7 May 2011

i read about bad review of this villa few weeks before i stayed, there was a bit scarry to stay there with my wife. as soon as i arrived on the villa and i found out they had 2 security mans that helped me. i felt little bit relax finally. on the morning i saw the staff were coming to clean out villa, they were so kindly, working good and quiet, it made me really happy because me and my wife planned to have relaxing moment without any disturbing. the villa architecture was really good, so modern and sophisticated. me and my wife had really good time and it was unbelieavable. i was wrong to feel worry about this villa, it seemed they learn from the mistake and developing to be better day after day. so what can i say just what a perfect villa.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2011

We travelled to Bali in March and we stayed at Amore Villas and what an amazing place it was.... Twas My Hubby, Myself and our 9yr old son. When we entered our villa we were blown away by just how private and lugurious it was. Firstly our rooms were huge and the beds were choice as my son said, and the open air bathroom was gorgeous. Top notch linen and towels, which I loved. The entire villa was decorated perfectly...then we went to our lounge room/kitchen/dining area and it was sooo beautifully set up. My kind of kitchen....We spent most of our time in the pool and cabana area..It was so private and the gardens were immaculate..Amore is very central and the little deli across the road kept us well stocked with food. The staff were fantastic and couldnt do anymore for us if they tried.. We hope we get back there.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Davendeni
Reviewed 5 May 2011

We stayed at Amore Villa for 2 nites and it was so special. Wish we had of booked more nites as we didnt want to leave. The Villa and the satff were great... the Villa itselft was pure heaven...Just beautiful. It is surrounded by Rice Paddy's a deli/ Supermarket across the road and the Canggu Club a 2 minute walk...It is clean, safe and a pleasure to be there. I will be definitely back there next trip in August. So if you want a beautiful relaxing place to stay ..Spoil yourself and book yourself into Amore Villa... We loved it...Thankyou very much!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 May 2011

I had really great time with my family on Amore Villas. we spent 7 nights after got cheap rates from wotif.com. i didnt expect too high before i arrived on the villa, but since i saw on the first time, it was blowing my mind n eyes. very perfect n modern villa. i really recommend this villa for family with young children because they have private swimming pool, so private villa, so quiet on the night but there was security and another staff that work n helped us. very wonderful place.

Room Tip: villa 4 are the best villa
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family