Amore Villas
Hotel Tugu Bali(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$359
US$339
Legong Keraton Beach Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$49
Agoda.com
Ngeluwungan Boutique Villa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$68
US$33
US$27
  • Pool
The Kirana Hotel Resto and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$56
Agoda.com
Theanna Eco Villa and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$184
Orbitz.com
Villa Berawa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$117
FRii Bali Echo Beach, Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$48
TripAdvisor
All reviewscanggu clubwithin walking distancecentral locationshared poolsecurity guardbali holidayecho beachgroup of friendsgreat villacanggu areabedroom villastayed for nightsamazing staffsupermarketloungemassageseminyak
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I have just returned from a holiday in Bali where I stayed at Bali Amore Villas at Cunggu. I had an 8 day stay and loved every minute of it. The Amore villa was extremly roomy ,large pool for each villa , large bathrooms , Wonderful 4 poster King size beds, a seprate lounge and well appointed kitchen, but who uses a kitchen much while staying there as across the road is the Cunggu Deli with every thing you need .There are a large variety of eating houses from traditional Balaniese to Sushi , Italian , the loop restraunt with a great steak and membership included in your stay to be able to visit the Cunggu Club 150 yards away, for a great meal or just do your daily exercises.
Friendly staff , wonderful and clean and so close to Semnyiak and Kuta.
I will be returning to Amore again soon with other friends to let them experience the peace and all that Amore has to offer.

Room Tip: It does not matter which villa you stay in at Amore , they are all the same with what they offer.
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Last day here after two fabulous weeks in Bali. Amore keeps getting better and better! We were delighted to find that a little Plaza has sprung up directly over the road (next door to the Deli and Loop Restaurant) and so many more cheap but good little warungs in every direction. Spoilt for eatery choices around here now, all within walking distance. We loved the Brazillian Restaurant - wandered over there one Wednesday night and enjoyed an amazing all you can eat buffet for just AUD $14 whilst being entertained by an awesome local jazz band. We also loved the Italian Resturant right beside it - their creme brulee is to die for!! Didn't make it to the Japanese Restaurant also located in the plaza - will just have to come back!!
Amore is truly a wonderful complex strategically located and great value for money. The pics don't really show how spacious the Villas are. Thoroughly recommend.

1  Thank Oamaruvians_10
Reviewed 11 May 2012

i leave this tranquil place tomorrow and will be back.. the villa is alot bigger than the pics, which helps you lose yourself in there and be at one with the natural landscape and calming balinese style.. the pool is soooo inviting.. and i want to mention how sweet the staff are.. they bend over backwards.. i especially loved the happy smiling man who cleaned my villa and the cheerful young lady on reception.. i only stayed for 3 nights, because of other commitments but next time, i will lounge away here for a good week or so..

the convenience of this complex is welcoming, because it is RIGHT over the road from a deli with everything you need and a mini plaza with 4 restaurants and a beauty palour.. all this makes it valuable.. i headed over to the plaza for dinner twice, i was lucky enough to be there on a wednesday to enjoy the jazz night on offer.. the ambience is unique and hospitable.. the pizza at the italian restaurant is very tasty.. even the house wine was passable hahahaha.. i also had a manicure and pedicure at the beauty place, and of all the pedi's and mani's i have had, this was the by far the best..

i took advantage three times of the inhouse massage service.. upstairs in the villas you'll find your own personal massage table.. i had a facial and massages with my own tunes playing and the peace of mind knowing that i can hop off the massage table and head straight to the pool or for a wee nap..

another bonus was the free membership at the local canggu club's gym.. it is 200 metres up the road.. so very handy and the gym is well stocked full of cardio, free weights and machines..

all in all i would very much recommend this place for value, convenience, exotic setting, perfect layout, and award winning service.. i will always remember the perfectly manicured gardens and green lush grass that i lay on everyday.. thank you amore villas

Reviewed 12 February 2012

Amore Villas were recommended to me by a friend and something I'm extremely grateful for as I hate the trouble of trying to find accommodation. I was in Bali on business and would often find myself not wanting to leave my villa, the calm ambiance of the interaction between buildings and nature was particularly seductive and I would often struggle to drag myself away from the pool.

Facilities were top shelf, huge kitchen, dining and living area in one, lovely poolside thatched gondola - perfect for some outside dining, beautiful decorative elements - koi ponds, lily pads, orchids & ornate statues. All very authentic and well done. The villas are all very private and huge. The rooms themselves were great, aircon worked too well if anything, but was extremely grateful given the sweltering weather. Bathrooms once again welcomed nature in a way that I adored.

Other than that, no complaints, staff were super friendly, room had a safe which I used, so no problems there. Well stocked Deli with loads of western and local goods right across the road so always had supplies on hand, in saying that, had staff organize a chef to come and cook some colleagues and myself a private dinner and smiles all round, beautiful Balinese cooking, would highly recommend this option. Canggu Club membership comes with your stay so access to gym, sports fields for a kick around and indoor/outdoor tennis courts. I'm a bit sporty so great for me. Also lovely Western/Balinese restaurant directly across the road next to Deli at great prices.

Will definitely be back, had everything and more, plus Seminyak a A$3 cab ride away for Potato Head and Ku De Ta for sunsets and cocktails right on the beach. Do yourself a favour and stay in Canggu. As I said, Seminyak is A$3 cab ride for dining and shopping, Kuta A$5 if that's your thing, great for daytime shopping, but not mine at night and the extra space and romance of the surrounding rice paddies punctuated with towering palms really summed up Bali for me.

Thanks Amore.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Seanblu
Reviewed 12 February 2012

This was the second time my fiance and I were at Amore Villas and we love it so much! Its so amazing. Again the staff were beautiful and the surroundings are stunning. I just love walking down to the gym every day and cruising over to the deli. Our favourite spot for dinner was echo beach which is a short drive down the road! Cant beat $4.50 BBQ snapper!
Coming back to the villas at night is simply exquisite, the pathways are lit up and the swimming pool is so inviting! Though my favorite room in the whole villas was the bathroom! I would grab some balinesse bath salts and treat myself each night, then reward myself with a massage, the massage girls are amazing! They come to your villas and massage you in your own private massage room! (Bliss)
All in all we love Amore Villas and will go back again for a 3rd time!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple