“Tirta Villa - Amazing experience for the whole...”
Outdoor Pool and lounge area Outdoor Pool and lounge area
Dining & Kitchen area
Dining & Kitchen area
Deck area
Living and Lounge area
We are looking forward to serving you at our villa
Outdoor Fountain - Main Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Jayumi
“Tirta Villa - Amazing experience for the whole family.”
Reviewed 23 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

My adult children enjoyed everything about this villa. The place is clean and the bedrooms are big, plenty of room to move around. The location is great, if you're looking for something quiet. It was so good to wake up in the morning not thinking about what to do first. The service were superb. Breakfast is served every morning, dirty clothes were washed and ironed everyday. Kadek and Iwan were always there to assist us. Ketut, our driver, is wonderful. Having a driver is definitely a plus.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
2 Oct 2015
Hi Jean, Thank you so much for your kind review! We are Thankful to be given the opportunity to served you and your friends and we are looking forward to serving you back at our villa.
Western Australia
Reviewed 6 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
6 Feb 2014
Kylie - Thank you so much for your kind word. We look forward to having you back here in Bali.
London
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway
8 Aug 2013
On behalf of Tirta Villa, I'd like to Thank you again for you choosing us. Your kind compliment and review is much appreciated. We are looking forward to your return. - Kind regards, Farah
France
Reviewed 10 January 2013 for a stay in December 2013

10 Jan 2013
Thank you sooo much Frederic for your kind review. We hope you will come back and visit us again soon in near future
New York
Reviewed 7 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
7 Jan 2013
Dear Omar and Nadia,

Thank you so much for your kind review and it was our pleasure to served you at our villa. I'm glad your stay was pleasant and we hope to served you and your family (and friends) in near future. We have added you to our preferred guest list and wishing you a wonderful morning.
S'pore
Reviewed 3 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

3 Jan 2013
Dear Tom and Family,

I'd like to Thank you again for choosing us and my staff told me that your family are very kind! We are very fortunate to have guests like you! Welcome to come back at anytime. Wish you a prosperous 2013.
Toulouse
Reviewed 24 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
24 Aug 2012
Dear Dina and Family.

I'd like to Thank you again for choosing our villas. Nothing beats kind words from our guests. We hope that you and your family come back to Bali and visit us again. Wish you and your family a happy holiday seasons. Farah
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;