“Ecological food”

Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: mbun Life Cafe is a "sustainable & organic"-concept cafe in natural setting, serving fresh, healthy, and exciting organic food and drinks in Canggu, Bali (just 10 minutes drive from the popular Seminyak area). Embun is situated in a natural environment, where a large eco-friendly bamboo building is built around "permaculture"-inspired organic kitchen farm and rice fields. Embun's menu consists of original organic recipes, where every sauce and dressings are home-made (try our Beet Bankuang & Rambutan Salad, and Beef Rendang Burritos on Whole-wheat Chapati). All juices and smoothies are made of 100% fruit juices and original mix juice recipes (try Blood Cleaning Energizer juice, and "Good Start" juice). We also serve great espresso coffee prepared by our baristas using freshly roasted Indonesian Aceh Gayo G1 coffee beans.
Reviewed 14 March 2013

The building, the setting, the food, all is excellent. Especially the mixed juices. Kitchen is very innovative. Not far from Batu Belig beach.
Since Canggu is becoming more and mote popular I am a little afraid that the unique charme of that place will soon be gone. So enjoy it while u can.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

I hosted my pre-wedding welcome dinner for all of my out of town guests at Embun. I was a little nervous at first since I've never been to Embun and picked it initially due to the cafe's intimate setting and the great review on tripadvisor. However, Ichi was very helpful since the beginning, assisting me in planning the menu and arranging the seating arrangement for all my 45 guests. The dinner was a great success. The staff were extremely friendly and efficient and the food was great. All of my guests enjoyed the food and had a great time mingling. I especially recommend the peach chocolate tart, it was super tasty.

Reviewed 10 November 2012

Very nice and relaxing vibe compare to most places in Canggu. The menu sports a huge variety, everything from pizza (they have their own brick oven) and other Italian dishes to American breakfast, to standard Indonesian fare. Everything was nice and no complaints. Easy spot for a family and they have parking as well.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

It’s located in front of a rice field, before Berawa Beach. This place is so cozy with bamboo style- great ambience.

Two thumbs up for the kindly manager. When me and my husband arrived at 7.30 pm, he told us that whole tables has been reserved for 8.15pm. But, he offered us table if we still want to eat - for 45 minutes. I agreed and ordered right away. About 10-15 minutes later, our food served.. and the taste was sooooo great. So does the dessert. It’s worth the price, I will definitely come back.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

Lovely setting but the food was simply awful - no taste at all! I spoke to the cook and I got the impression that she hadnt been trained which is always a concern. I pass by everyday and never see customers.....