“Magic hands”

Canggu Day Spa
Ranked #21 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Canggu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our friendly, welcoming Spa in Canggu provides massages, facial, scrub, hair-wash (creme-bath) in the comfort of our 4 bed spa or at your Villa/hotel (small extra charge). Our spa is clean and modest and the prices very reasonable. You can pop-in any day or call us to make booking. Revive massage (harder) Balinese Relaxation massage (softer) 9am to 7pm 60 minutes – 100,000 rupiah 90 minutes – 140,000 rupiah 7pm to 9pm 60 minutes – 120,000 rupiah 90 minutes – 170,000 rupiah *In Villa prices between 160-200,000 rupiah NAILS – MANICURE/PEDICURE We use quality nail polish, a base coat and a quick-drying top coat. Absolute hygiene. All instruments are disinfected every time. If your nail polish chips within the week – come back to the Spa for a re-paint – no charge. Deluxe Pedicure Deluxe Manicure 60 minutes – 100,000 rupiah *In Villa prices between 160-200,000 rupiah Soak, shaping of nails, cuticle work, scrub, massage, buff or polish HAIR TREATMENT/SCALP MASSAGE Warm water hair wash, conditioner rubbed through your hair, steam, massage of your scalp, neck, shoulders and arms, hair rinse and toner applied. Your hair will shine for many days! Intensive Care Creme Bath 60 minutes – 120,000 rupiah Protein serum added for hair nutrition Standard Creme Bath 60 minutes – 100,000 rupiah *In Villa prices between 160-200,000 rupiah FACIALS All natural and hydrating quality products used. Pamper yourself. Absolute hygiene. Luxury Facial 60 minutes – 120,000 rupiah *In Villa prices between 160-200,000 rupiah
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I have had several hour long massages here. The girls are sweet and their hands are magic. Very cheap Balinese Day Spa.

shirley b, Manager at Canggu Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Thank you Sue! welcome anytime...

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I tried their revive massage which is stronger than a normal balinese one - I can say it's both relaxing and deep. It wasn't as painful as Thai massage can be sometimes but the therapist worked really well with my muscles, so I felt rested and more than satisfied afterwards. I recommend their spa.

shirley b, General Manager at Canggu Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you Anna for your visit. welcome anytime and we aim to please again! Shirley

Reviewed 22 January 2014

People in the place we stayed told me about Canggu Day Spa and it was easy to find. The staff gave me a warm welcome and after seeing the prices I decided to take a massage, pedicure/manicure and the ear candles which I never experienced before. The massage was strong which I liked and with the pedicure & manicure the lady was really precisely with cleaning and the nail polish (many colours to choose from). I choose to do the ear candles after I figured out there is no candle wax dropping in your ear but it is a matter of air circulation what makes stuff come out, impressive. It was all really worth it!

1  Thank LindaGert
shirley b, Owner at Canggu Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Hello Linda, thank you for visiting our Spa and choosing a good selection of services... next time enjoy a CremeBath! 50 minutes of having your head rubbed is heavenly.... Welcome anytime and thanks for your patronage. Best wishes, Shirley and Iluh, Putu and Komang.

Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

Can not complain! Yes , it does not have all the glam - but you can not fault the massage! $8 an hour!! Massage tables very comfortable and clean! Therapists are amazing ! Would rather go there 5 times a week then Gold dust or Therapy for 2 sessions

shirley b, Manager at Canggu Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

thanks for your review and welcome anytime!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

The Canggu Day Spa was minutes away from our villa, and massages are a must in Bali. I came here two days in a row, one for reflexology and the next day for an hour massage. The quality of the reflexology and massage are quite good and the staff is friendly and quiet. The value of these massages including the price is great, with a 20% off on Idul Fitri. My only complaint is that there were some flies buzzing around, a small nuisance while trying to relax. Make sure to get indoor spa treatment/massages when you visit. The massage tables also creaked a little so you could hear your neighbors getting their massages.