“Beautiful rooms and top knotch service”

and 1 more site!
Wayan's Guest House
Ranked #10 of 134 Canggu B&B and Inns
Tokyo
“Beautiful rooms and top knotch service”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Staying at Wayan's was such a pleasant experience. They had all kinds of suggestions, and would help research anything you had questions about. They arranged for transport to Ubud and we even called them for transport back to Canggu again. Wayan is also a tour guide so he knows Bali better than anyone. The beds were so comfy and place was clean and cool. The outdoor shower was gorgeous!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Amber_Gypsy_Joy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
USA
Reviewed 5 June 2013

A great homestay, perfect for couple with the owner (and best host) right on site. I highly recommend staying. And right next to the beach!! You won't find a nicer place in the area, for the price, and perfect for those who want to enjoy a relaxing, truly Bali experience.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Our stay was amazingly unforgettable. No words can describe our gratitude and thanks to Wayan and his family! Can you believe that Wayan gave me and my friend (2 girls) a private motorbiking training session, which eventually brought us to and fro Kuta safely, when both of us had zero biking experience previously?! Wayan welcomed us to his place as if we are one family, and we had a great time travelling and getting to know our neighbours - the other guests too! We've travelled across most of Europe and Asia, but our stay in Bali is simply extraordinary and beautiful in a miraculous way, because of how Wayan and his family touched our hearts. Thank you Wayan once again! God bless you and your family! Xoxo Chu

• Stayed April 2013
Houston, Texas, USA
Reviewed 22 May 2013

There is a reason why Wayan's Guesthouse is number one on Tripadvisor for many years straight. This is simply the best place to stay in Canggu and probably all of Bali. Spotlessly clean rooms, great prices, a stones throw from one of the nicest beaches on the island. Wayan and his wife are the friendliest and most gracious hosts you could ask for and are always willing to help you recommend or arrange any plans you have for your stay in Bali-- whether it be arranging surf lessons, renting a bike or motorcycle, or even just getting your clothes washed. The location is extremely tranquil and still you have all the amenities you could possibly need: fast internet and international TV.

I cannot speak highly enough of my wonderful stay at Wayan's Guesthouse. This place has my highest recommendation, trust me that you will have the most amazing time in Bali if you stay at Wayan's.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank M1027
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I was looking for somewhere to stay in Canggu, as I was travelling by myself for about a week & Canggu seemed to have lots of villas for Accomodation, which at this time did not suit my needs. As usual I consulted Trip Advisor and starting searching for alternative accommodation. This was where I found Wayan's Guest House. I booked & was very impressed with the excellent follow -up with Wayan about my arrival time, did I need any help arranging transfers. I can understand why they have received the high ratings from TA. This is a small family run business where you share the same compound with them, they are friendly but not intrusive. The bedrooms are very well appointed, excellent air con, fantastic high speed Internet connection, cable TV with loads of choices, small fridge, & safe. The bathroom is connected to your room but outside, still great though. I have been to Bali more than 26 times, but not stayed out at Canggu.
Would recommend this place to people looking for a great place to stay, close enough to the Canggu surf breaks if you have a motor bike & are after excellent value for money.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Ingolstadt, Germany
Reviewed 12 April 2013

The biggest charm at Wayan´s Guest House is not the top room with AC and an own WC, but Wayan himself and his Family.
They are very lovely and will make what they can that your stay at their place is going to be amazing!
The rooms are quite new and tastefull decorated, with a litlle fridge(oh ..a cold Bintang after a day in Bali;) and free WIFI.
If you are travelling Bali to see around you and not lingering just at the Hotel...
I can just higly recomend Wayan´s Guest House.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I was looking for somewhere near the beach, outside of the Kuta and Seminyak area but still close enough by taxi if I wanted to go shopping or for dinner. After looking around I found Wayan Guesthouse through tripadvisor and contacted him because of the great reviews. He and his family certainly deserve the great ratings and comments. The guesthouse is quiet, clean, friendly, well situated close to the beach, and Wayan helps out in every way he can to make his guests feel at home. He helped me organize a bicycle and made lots of great recommendations for food and activities. I also used his tour service, which was excellent. I highly recommend both the guesthouse and the tour service.