“Great lil' spot”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great lil' spot”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I stayed close to Café Canggu for a week in March 2014. Every morning we would walk down to the Café for breakfast. The menu has a lot of choices and the fresh juices are amazing!! We did come back for dinner one night. I had the pumpkin soup and it was delicious! The place had a cool, chill, laid back vibe. A lot of expats and FREE wifi to boot. :)))))

On a side note, they sell an all natural big spray at the counter- GET SOME!! It was a lifesaver in Bali - I even bought some to bring back home because I loved it so much.

• Visited March 2014

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
“Reliable hygiene”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

We decided to get some take aways once from this place as this is very close to our villa. Price is certainly not a local price but quality of food is good in terms of freshness and cleanliness. I wouldnt rate the food to be super delicious but it's not like it's bad either. Just good enough for those who relies on fresh and clean food without risking to get Bali Belly. If you are a westerner and stays around canggu, this might be your better option than buying the ones that are sitting on display for hours at the small warungs.

Brisbane, Australia
“Awesome”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Best food I have had in Bali! Friendly staff and good atmosphere also. Vast range on menu and reasonably priced. Highly recommend.

Köln, Deutschland
“Complete disappointment”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We came here to have a light meal in the afternoon. Service was not very attentive although the place itself is quite nice. I ordered a pasta, smoothie and a cappuccino, of which the cappuccino made it to the table. The smoothie and pasta just never arrived as waiters were probably too busy joking around or sleeping. When I asked about this, they checked and found out they somehow messed it up. As I was heading somewhere else and didn´t want to wait for another half hour, I left. Nobody seemed to care. I will definitely not return here. The Cappuccino was okay, but nothing special for the price.

• Visited February 2014
Geoje, South Korea
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This was the only restaurant within walking distance of our hotel, and we loved it! Came back few times, the food was sooo good.
One time we had lunch and ordered a jar of sangria, jummy.
They even had toast & Nutella for our 3 year old, so it was her absolute favourite place for lunch.

Visited February 2014