“Slice of heaven!”

Casa Home Spa
Ranked #6 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Canggu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Spa delights in the comfort of your holiday villa or home. Our talented, professional therapists will transform your day with spa quality equipment & luxury treatments.
Perth, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Slice of heaven!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Casa Day Spa are fantastic! We had massages booked for almost every day of our Bali holiday. Each time the Casa therapists would come out to our Villa work their magic on my wife and I. I’m the sort of person who likes a hard massage, my wife on the other hand is more the gentlest touch. Once informed the Casa therapists never backed off or increased pressure on either of us. Their technique was well practiced and executed. My Wife had 3 facials in total while we were away. The first was with Casa which she loved. The second we got at another Spa, which was a mistake! The Casa facial was that good, I was even convinced to try it. So the third facial my wife received was conducted by the Casa therapists and is well beyond in quality and value. Though we had our treatments in our Villa the Casa therapists set up everything up so we felt like we were in a full blown Spa. Very well done!

Casa Day Spa turned our trip to paradise into a slice of heaven! We will definitely book with them again.

Thank you Athina, Lani, Ayu & Asih :)

• Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

My family and I had several massages and facials with the delivery service at our own villas. Easy to organise via email through Athina, very punctual with timings, cheaper but very good quality! The massages were Amazing! Definately recommend Casa Bali Spa!!!

Visited March 2014
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Very relaxing atmosphere”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I just love the layout of Casa Spa! The combination of music, lovely staffs, the traditional and modern settings and many other details..... It was just so nice and relaxing to be there! I tried the "happy feet" treatment which refers to reflexology/foot message and the manicure/pedicure. I enjoyed both treatments and will definitely come back for more! Keep up the good work guys! ;)

Visited February 2014
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Great massage”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

My friend and I were there at least 10 time. The massages were great each time. Everything was clean and beatiful. Several times we have came without booking in advance and got the service. The price is very low even comparing to other places on Bali. Will return for sure on our next time on the island.

Visited November 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful atmosphere”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I have been to many salons, spas and studios for a Brazilian wax in Bali and a well-done, limited pain and thorough wax at a good price has been hard to come by.

After having a Brazilian wax for the first time at Casa Spa today, I will be happy to return again.

The staff here are lovely and the service is also of very high standard. The spa interior is beautiful and it's a very relaxing atmosphere.

On this experience, the Brazilian wax at Casa Spa has been the best waxing experience I've had so far in Bali.

I can't wait to go back to take part in some of the other treatments available.

Visited December 2013
Athina H, Owner at Casa Home Spa, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Thank you so much for the Wonderful review, we are looking forward to welcoming you again at Casa Day Spa.