Lowest prices for your stay
US$149
Hotels.comUS$137
PricelineUS$141
TravelocityUS$137
1,224 results
All reviews dedari suite rejang suite beautiful hotel private pool rooftop bar blown away ji bali massage surfers waves surfing lesson
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2019

Tugu Bali is a beautiful tranquil oasis located right on Canggu beach. Tranquil open spaces in traditional style are divine, the suites are spacious and well appointed. My upstairs suite had ocean views and a shuttered terrace with luxurious bath. Breakfast can be taken on the roof terrace with sweeping ocean views, fully a la carte included in price. The same terrace is a also the best place for sunset drinks and dinner all of which were well priced and delicious. All the staff are delightful and I found some wonderful gifts in the gallery shop.

Date of stay: July 2019
tuguhotels, Manager at Hotel Tugu Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2019

Dear Ms. Lindy K,

We are very happy to know that you love our Rejang suite and we wish to thank you for such a wonderful review! We enjoyed having you stay with us. Your review has been shared with our team, as they are the heartbeat of Tugu and it gives them great pleasure to hear that their guests are beyond happy.
We truly hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again, and please feel free to contact us directly anytime you wish to stay.

Warmest regards from everyone at Tugu!!!
Ari

Reviewed 15 July 2019 via mobile

Having traveled internationally quite a bit, I am always in love with properties that don’t feel mass produced and truly cater to providing their guests a unique and personal experience. Tugu did just that.

The rooms are stunning and well appointed. The dedari suite with an indoor/outdoor shower & bath combo could have been enough of a thrill for me, but the private pool just sealed the deal.

Take breakfast every morning from the deck overlooking the beach and surf. Also, why not a pre-dinner cocktail for sunset? Sign me up again for both! The food and drinks are top notch as well.

Service with a smile and just a great all around property.

Can be a bit noisy at night with all the hustle around Canggu, but they try to provide a tranquil experience regardless.

Will 100% be back!

Trip type: Travelled solo
tuguhotels, Manager at Hotel Tugu Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2019

Dear Ms. Katy,

Warmest greetings from Hotel Tugu Bali . . .

I am truly impressed and grateful when reading your beautiful and detail review referring to your experience at Hotel Tugu Bali. No words could describe how glad our team to learn that you have a wonderful moment with us. We really hope that you will come back to stay with us next time!

Terima Kasih Banyak! Matur Suksema!
With my best regards,

Ari, Jenny and all Tugu family

Reviewed 15 July 2019

I stayed 4 nights at Hotel Tugu and absolutely loved this hotel. I booked the Rejang Suite with ocean view. My room was very large and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was so welcoming and attentive. They arranged transportation for me to go to Finns Beach club and a day tour to the Tanah Lot Temple along with other sights. It is in an ideal location - just a short walk to the beach and across the street from the popular Old Mans bar. I enjoyed breakfast every morning on the rooftop which has beautiful ocean views. Such a great way to start the day!

Thank you Hotel Tugu- you made my stay very special.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Ms. Ann,

Thank you for such a wonderful review!

We are touched beyond words, and we could not be more grateful for the magic moments you have shared in your Tugu home. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience. I will certainly share your wonderful comments with the entire team. They will be very happy since their efforts to deliver uncompromising 5 star service to the valued guest are truly appreciated.
On behalf of Hotel Tugu Bali team, we are looking very much forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Tugu Bali soon.

Kindest regards
Ari and All Tugu Family

Reviewed 13 July 2019 via mobile

We stay for 3 days and 2 nights, at Dedari suite with private pool..we really love and enjoy our stay..The food is delicioso...
In this hotel, they are no time limit on having breakfast, to those who prefer to wake up at noon after Busy busy hangout night, will not loosing a chance to have breakfast, even if you wwake ap at 1300..or even 1400..
And you can eat your breakfast anywhere you want, even in your comfy of ur room.
This hotel is only 2 minutes walk from canggu beach...surrounding by atractive music club you can choose to be in the evening.
The one I impress so much is..
On day 1 breakfast..I order 2 welldone cook omelete for me and my wife..and 1 rare omelete for our daughter...it was delicioso...
And on day one, we decide to have breakfast in our room and order by phone..Apparantly I forgot to request the cook level of the omelete.
And guess. What?? The omelete, came, as the same as yesterday... 2 Welldone and 1 Rare...Thats so cool..
I am impress... :)
I will always recomend this hotel to my friend family and colleague..
Will b back again...

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Fay Yo,

Thank you so much for your great review and appreciation of our sincere efforts to deliver the best service for all of our guests who visit and stay with us. We are very happy to hear how much you have enjoyed your breakfast, loving our Dedari Suite and hotel location. I have passed along your kind words to all of the staff and we look forward to have you here again!

With warmest thoughts of you,
Ari and all Tugu Bali family

Reviewed 13 July 2019 via mobile

We were going to stay four nights at Hotel Tugu in Canggu but after arriving, added another three nights. We (my husband and two teenage boys) love everything about the hotel! The staff are superb and can not do enough for you. The rooms (downstairs room with private plunge pool and courtyard), bed, amenities, etc...are A+. From the moment we arrived we felt immersed in the culture of Bali. The restaurants are also outstanding! This may well be one of the best hotels I’ve stayed in. A++++

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Nancers621,

We are very happy to know that you love our Dedari Suite and we wish to thank you for such a wonderful review! We enjoyed having you stay with us, and sharing all the stories of the history, art, culture, soul and romance of Indonesia with you.
Your review has been shared with our team, they were so happy to read your review end with A+++ and it gives them great pleasure to hear that their guests are beyond happy.

Warmest regards from everyone at Tugu!!!
Ari