“Perfect Bali Villa”
other travellers have booked this property
15m x 5m pool with kids shallow end
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
15m x 5m pool with kids shallow end
Rattan Sun Chairs
10 seat dining table
Pool views from each bedroom
Large wrap around sofa perfect for all the family
Fully air conditioned living areas
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Matt H
“Perfect Bali Villa”
Reviewed 5 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

Villa Kirgeo is the place to book! The villa itself is beautiful and great for relaxing around the pool. Komeng is a champ and looked after us all week. He helped us plan our days and had great suggestions for where to eat / explore / relax. The location is perfect - out of the traffic of kuta but still close to everywhere you'd want to go.

Murray T
“Fantastic villa!”
Reviewed 5 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

Villa Kirgeo was fantastic. Very relaxing villa. The staff are fantastic. Komeng (our driver and all round great guy) showed us around. He showed us all the local spots along with great tourist areas. It is close to everything and only a walk from the beach. I couldn't fault the stay. I would definitely come back.

NTH NOWRA

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Nicole W
Forks, Washington
“5 star luxury and service.....Amazing !!!!”
Reviewed 24 February 2014 for a stay in October 2013

I stayed at Villa Kirgeo for 10 days in October 2013. I was blown away the minute I entered. The villa itself was gorgeous and the staff even more so. Always smiling and friendly, they did not hesitate to help. The villa's manager nyoman was an absolute pleasure, always on hand with advice for the best places to go for meals and entertainment and a very safe driver. I traveled with my 6 year old son and nyoman and the other staff always made him feel welcome and safe.
The bedrooms and ensuites are high spec and luxurious and it is impossible not to relax in the villa's lush gardens, we spent many a day in or by the pool relaxing and taking the whole experience in. I will admit having your bed made daily was a little treat I thoroughly enjoyed.
The Villa had everything you could possibly need for a relaxing holiday plus some. I will most definitely be back. In fact, truth be told I didn't want to leave :-)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The privacy and luxury of the villa, plus the friendly staff
Liked least: That I couldnt stay forever
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Townsville
Reviewed 3 September 2013 for a stay in April 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Central coast
Reviewed 2 September 2013 for a stay in March 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing