“Best Treatments I have ever had!”
Review of Therapy Canggu

Therapy Canggu
Ranked #1 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Canggu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Therapy, a contemporary sanctuary with an extraordinary subtle Balinese vibe, ushers you to de-stress like never before. It is a space created for you to escape the roller coasters of life, to unwind the complexities of the mind and to indulge in life's little pleasures.
“Best Treatments I have ever had!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Words cannot explain how amazing my massage, body scrub and hair treatments were.

I used to work at a 5 star spa in Australia and Therapy tops any treatments I have had previously. Wish i was back in Bali soon so I could re visit.

I hope the spa continues to enforce the no talking signs in the spa and this made the experience all the more relaxing.

TherapyBali, Owner at Therapy Canggu, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
We are extremely ecstatic about your feedback. To top any treatment you have had previously puts a smile on our teams face. We work very hard as a team to maintain our high standards and to ensure our environment is calm, serene and ambient at all times so our clients can have an ultimate spa experience.

We hope you can indulge with us again in the future.

• Polish first
Cornwall, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What a lovely little spa”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Don't miss this excellent spa right near Echo beach! Calm atmosphere, lots of treatments to choose from, excellent spa therapists. I enjoyed over 3 hours of wonderfully relaxing treatments for a very reasonable price. Will visit again!

TherapyBali, Owner at Therapy Canggu, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
We are delighted you enjoyed over three hours of indulgence with us. We ensure our environment is ambient and serene at all times so our clients can have an ultimate spa experience.

We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

The Therapy Team
“A beautiful spa in echo beach that offers everything and more.”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This was my second visit to therapy in canggu. The staff are always professional and treatments undertaken with utmost care. My 3 hour package actually ran overtime which I wasn't complaining about! I'll definitely return to try out the facial before I leave. A lovely space, clean and inviting and just my kind of decor:) highly recommend you visit therapy and experience some spa indulgence

TherapyBali, Owner at Therapy Canggu, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are delighted you had a positive Therapy experience yet again.

Hygiene and cleanliness is our utmost priority and our highly experienced team is extremely passionate about what they do.

We look forward to your indulgence with us again soon.

“Awesome massage”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Great place with professional staff. One the best massages we have had in Bali. The staff were very professional and the quality of service outstanding.

TherapyBali, Owner at Therapy Canggu, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
We are delighted you had a positive experience at Therapy. Thank you very much for your feedback.

We hope you can indulge with us again in the future.

Accra, Ghana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fulfilled all our expectations”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We found out about Therapy from Trip Advisor and fixed our appointment from India. We were a little nervous but Therapy fulfilled all our expectations. We did the healing act massage and our journey weary bodies were restored. They were kind and sweet and accommodating considering that we were almost an hour late. Thankyou so much ladies at Therapy, you are awesome !

TherapyBali, Owner at Therapy Canggu, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are delighted you and your friend had a pleasant Therapy experience. We have an extremely professionally skilled and accommodating team.

We hope you both can indulge with us again in the future and try a few of our other treatments.