“DELICIOUS!”
Review of Le Petit Prince

Le Petit Prince
Ranked #53 of 227 Restaurants in Canggu
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bali, Indonesia
“DELICIOUS!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I live 1 km near "Le Petit Prince" and it's now one of my 3rd favorite places with Beetelnut and Canteen (all in JL Batu Bolong)...and Deus of course!
It's FRESH, it's simple, really tasty, and something you 're not used to eat around..
The pancakes with ham cheese eegs.., so onctuous, also the "rose-beef" and the Polenta "French Fries" the "feuilleté tomato tart...Hmmm" TOP!
The quality is really really good!
I recommand it 200%!
..if you need a take away, like me, quite often, for my kids, they do it very quickely and it's very generous!
The owner wich is the chief too(I guess...?) is very nice, the waiter also.
(secret: you can bring your own bottle of wine!!)

• Visited May 2014

• Indonesian first
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is a great find, the food and the service was really good, the salads were fresh and tasty, we tried the polenta french fries and it was delicious, for deserts, their chocolat cake and the crepes are also yummy. Will come back soon !

• Visited May 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“I wouldn't come back here”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Food was bland, portions were small, and for the price you pay you'd get a much better value at nearby Betelnut, which is top 5 in Canggu. The place could have a potential if the owner just tried a little harder. We would not be back here.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank TravelNotes15
Stuttgart, Germany
“wonderful :)”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

a wonderful restaurant with simple but delicious mediterranean food and very friendly staff...the perfect place, if you're fed up with nasi campur&co. ;)

• Visited March 2014
Perth, Australia
“Could be great.”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I really want to love this place. Just around the corner from our house and as they now open for dinner we thought we would give it a try. This is a very small restaurant but the service was very good. The menu is very limited but if the produce is good and the food is cooked well you have a winner. We shared a savory crepe and it was wonderful. I ordered the steak and my husband ordered the pork. The steak was well cooked and my meal was excellent for the price. My husband's pork was very dry and he could hardly cut through it. We noticed that the owner/chef came in after our meal was cooked. I think this restaurant could be really successful but more attention to training the staff to cook the meat correctly would help. It was very good value for money but I'm not sure I would give up trying another restaurant to eat here again. This is a shame as this place could be so good.

Visited February 2014