“Nice and good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Petit Prince

Le Petit Prince
Ranked #51 of 220 Restaurants in Canggu
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bali, Indonesia
“Nice and good food!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We had a great time at Le Petit Prince! I loved the tuna & potato salad! Very good prices and nice service! Next time I want to try the lasagna it looks yummy! Always good to have more choice in Canggu!

• Visited June 2014

• Indonesian first
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
“Amazing salad and juice”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Been here a few times, and love the place.
I had some kind of salad with melons, feta and bread, and it was the BOMB!! Loved it.
My girlfriend got a special order of nasi goreng, and it was the best nasi goreng we've had (and we've had A LOT of them).
I drank a juice with my meal, can't remember exactly what it was, but it was GREAT!
If you want great food for a decent price, check out this little gem in Canggu!

1 Thank MadeS1986
Bali, Indonesia
“DELICIOUS!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I live 1 km near "Le Petit Prince" and it's now one of my 3rd favorite places with Beetelnut and Canteen (all in JL Batu Bolong)...and Deus of course!
It's FRESH, it's simple, really tasty, and something you 're not used to eat around..
The pancakes with ham cheese eegs.., so onctuous, also the "rose-beef" and the Polenta "French Fries" the "feuilleté tomato tart...Hmmm" TOP!
The quality is really really good!
I recommand it 200%!
..if you need a take away, like me, quite often, for my kids, they do it very quickely and it's very generous!
The owner wich is the chief too(I guess...?) is very nice, the waiter also.
(secret: you can bring your own bottle of wine!!)

Sydney, Australia
“Perfect”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is a great find, the food and the service was really good, the salads were fresh and tasty, we tried the polenta french fries and it was delicious, for deserts, their chocolat cake and the crepes are also yummy. Will come back soon !

Singapore, Singapore
“I wouldn't come back here”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Food was bland, portions were small, and for the price you pay you'd get a much better value at nearby Betelnut, which is top 5 in Canggu. The place could have a potential if the owner just tried a little harder. We would not be back here.

• Visited March 2014