“A MUST!!”

Cuisines: French, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Best in Canggu area! Since we discovered this place we go there regularly and we recommend it to everyone who comes to Bali. Great food, cozy place, the staff are super friendly, and the prices are really good deal. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner, definitely one of our favorite places!!

1  Thank Eric_Entrena

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

This was a great evening out with my friend. Beautiful little restaurant with a small but good menu. I prefer this as it usually means they do a few things really well. Steak was melt in your mouth! The owner came over to check we were happy with our meal, friendly guy. I had a crepe which was just right too. Lovely place, recommended.

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

It's promximity near to Avocado Cafe makes it hardly noticeable. If u walk further up from the Avocado, you will find this gem hiding on the side of the road. Good crepe, delicious specials and also fresh salads makes it my top pick for canggu. The environment is tranquil and cosy. Nicely French design:) do pop by for a fresh tapas or gaspacho!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We had a great time at Le Petit Prince! I loved the tuna & potato salad! Very good prices and nice service! Next time I want to try the lasagna it looks yummy! Always good to have more choice in Canggu!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Been here a few times, and love the place.
I had some kind of salad with melons, feta and bread, and it was the BOMB!! Loved it.
My girlfriend got a special order of nasi goreng, and it was the best nasi goreng we've had (and we've had A LOT of them).
I drank a juice with my meal, can't remember exactly what it was, but it was GREAT!
If you want great food for a decent price, check out this little gem in Canggu!

1  Thank MadeS1986