“Paradies”
Review of Sawah Bali

Sawah Bali
Ranked #58 of 300 Restaurants in Canggu
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Sawah Bali (Hijau Cafe & Warung) is located in the middle of rice fields overlooking the ocean. The place where still remains the view of real Bali.
Reviewed 14 May 2014

thank you so much for making our holiday to such a great experience! the room, the view,the fresh drinks and you are just amazing!we would love to Come back!

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Whenever I'm in Bali I make sure I visit. Amazing views, fresh food and warm friendly owners/staff.Cant ask for much more.......it never disappoints....

1  Thank Jason M
riceterraceview, Owner at Sawah Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant, we do our best to satisfy visitors and keep up our hygiene and quality of food. definetely see you again.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

A highlight of our trip. Not easy to find, but worth the journey. Lovely food. Delightful hosts. And wow... What a setting. This is the true Bali.

riceterraceview, Owner at Sawah Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you very much for reviewing, it was great to welcome you in my warunghijau. hope to see you again in near future. all the best

Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Serene, quiet, homey setting, sweet owners, yummy food & a cold drink! What's not to like? Get off the beaten track & go.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I really love going there. So peaceful and such a great food. The owners and the staff are wonderful. The only problem is when they have too many people they don`t success to manage, already happened to me 2 times and had to wait one hour for get my plate !
Also too bad they have almost double their prices since they are opened.
But still one of my favorite restaurant to go. My favorite there : onion soup, nasi campur, banana pancake