“Homey Atmosphere + Delicious Cupcakes = Amazing”
Review of Ole Ole Ollie - CLOSED

Ole Ole Ollie
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Surfer-friendly, family-friendly, dog-friendly, we're an all around friendly place! At only 100m from Echo Beach in Canggu, we're the perfect place to cool off after a hot day in the sun. Come hang out in our garden, have a cold beer, grab a sandwich, and best of all, enjoy our delicious, freshly baked cupcakes!Bring your family, even your dog, have a leisure Sunday brunch or coffee before going to the beach. Our coffee is 100% Indonesian, a special blend we sourced from a small family owned roaster in Borneo. We support BAWA!We also commit to use little to none chemicals at our shop. Feel free to ask about the kind of environmentally friendly soaps and cleansers that we use at our place!
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Just ±3-5 minutes walk to Echo Beach. This place have a homey atmosphere, friendly staff and the most important is the cupcake is perfect, so delicious and come with great value. Recommended place for eat and stay.

1  Thank Keefe_Darius
OleOleOllie, Owner at Ole Ole Ollie, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you so much for visiting all the way from Jakarta!

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I was staying here for only 1 day.. But i really had a good experiece in here.. when i was staying here, they have an adpotion charity for dogs.. i love dogs, so i was so happy to interact with all of the dogs there.. The bedroom is clean and comfy.. Staffs were so friendly and warm.. They served good cupcakes an pancakes.. They gave fair price.. I really reccomend this place..

3  Thank Griselda K

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for being so cool with the stray puppies!

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Best cup cakes ever.. I Love it so much.. Nice lodging and friendly staff... Good place for a dog lover...and also for surfers... Ole ole ollie is about 5 minutes walk to the beach and also located near cafe and resto... They provide wi fi service and the wi fi has good speed for browsing... For all that service, they give such a fair price...

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Every time I go to bali I make sure to come to echo beach and visit the puppies and of course the cupcakes at ole ole Ollie! The black velvet cupcake is to die for and the banana pancakes are the best you will ever have. I absolutely love the decor and the whole atmosphere of the place. I brought all my friends with me this time and they agreed that it was their favourite cafe in Bali. The owner Olivia is so kind and caring and is passionate about Bali street dogs and their welfare. Always happy to pop in for a cupcake and see tequila the fluffy white dog! We will be back again!

1  Thank Danielle3193
OleOleOllie, Owner at Ole Ole Ollie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you so much Danielle! We love having you around! Thanks for bringing the girls to the shop and for being so nice to our dogs and to stray Bali dogs! We adore you for celebrating your birthday with a cupcake! And for pooling the extra money for donation! I would do the same for my birthday! Olivia
PS: the next time you're over, I promise the sunflowers will be back! And the pink Vespa!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

By chance we learned about Olivia "Ole-Ole Ollie" and couldn't wait to visit her shop. All we can say is that ALL of her cupcakes, cookes, etc. are the BEST you'll find ANYWHERE, especially in Bali. Coming from America, I'm used to good cupcakes and Olivia's WAY beat ANY of the cupcakes I've ever had. There are so many to chose from and they are decorated with so much creativity and love - it's just incredible!!!
I had one of her Triple Chocolate cupcakes while at the store, it was so choco-licious it melted in my mouth! Could have sampled ALL of the cupcakes and cookies, but decided to pack up 6 to-go.
Again, even the "to-go" cupcakes are boxed up so carefully so that you can transport them on a scooter without anything happening.

Olivia is by far one of the sweetest and most caring people I've ever met. The minute you walk through the entrance, you are greated with a "Welcome". Her shop has A/C - another positive aspect of it all, and her shop is spotlessly clean. You immediately feel at home. Not only does SHE welcome you, but her sweet dog Tequila and his best friend Bella as well.

Yes, Olivia is totally involved with saving Bali dogs and getting them the help and support they need. We had the pleasure to visit her on the last Saturday in February where an "Adoption Day" was taking place. She, along with a group of caring people, have this Adoption Day the last Saturday of each month. Check it out!!!!!
Not only will you be able to cuddle all kinds of adorable puppies but also buy good souviners (bags, coffee mugs, stickers, etc.) that ALL go for a good cause for the Bali dogs. Maybe even adopt or decide to foster a dog as well! :-)

Here, a very, very, VERY big TERIMA KASIH (thank you) to Olivia for getting involved and helping us with a badly injured dog who hangs around the hotel we were staying at. Without her and the help of many, many others, Blacky would have died. For this, we will be eternially greatful.

When you're in Bali, head out to visit Olivia and her cupcake shop. It's easy to find - right before Echo Beach, left-hand side, pink sign. You'll be AMAZED and DELIGHTED with ALL!!!
We can't wait to come back.

Ole-Ole Ollie is the BEST!!!!! and her shop is a hidden jewel for all of those who have a sweet tooth!

1  Thank baligirl1957

Hi Sandi and Uli, thank you so much for your review! I loved meeting you and am so touched by the compassion you have for animals, especially Bali stray dogs. For everyone who reads this, Sandi and Uli found a stray dog who have been maliciously injured by a person and they were so distraught they looked everywhere for help. By chance they found our little shop! In addition to getting help for the dog with the dislocated hip, they also donated very generously to help with the cost of the surgery and post-op care and continued to care for the animal until the very last day they were in Bali. So, really Uli and Sandi, it was a pleasure meeting the both of you and you're the ones who deserve the five-stars!