This place is at the end of the road and right in front of a great wave. This is great wave for beginner to expert surfers as it's a beach break so it just depends on swell. The beach is dirty but most are in Bali. The cool thing is you can walk to Old Mans and Echo Beach or the other direction to Seminyak in 15 min along the beach. The grounds are well kept and the rooms were good value. The food was borderline crap but breakfast was very good. Lots of great restaurants to explore in Canggu but a scooter or taxi is needed. We were here with our 6 month old so we could hang in shade under the beautiful palm trees while one of us went to surf...very easy and convenient to tag in and out of the water. We would go back here for sure...super chill and very friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legong Keraton Beach Hotel offers beach front tranquility with a Balinese ambiance. It boasts an outdoor pool, spa and a beachfront restaurant and bar.FACILITIES: With a children’s pool and babysitting facilities young visitors are well catered for. For adults a large pool and massage service provide an opportunity to relax after trawling the streets of north Kuta. An on call Doctor and laundry are amongst the services offered. Traditional Balinese massages and herbal treatments are on offer at Pasir the Spa. The hotel also offers bike rental, tour bookings and childcare services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Legong Keraton Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legong Keraton Beach Canggu
- Legong Keraton Beach Hotel Bali/Canggu