“Best surf camp I've been to”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Surf's Up Camp

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Alicia U
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Best surf camp I've been to”
Reviewed 2 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I've been to a few surf camps and I have to say this one really stands out. With lovely bungalows instead of dorms, it's a great place to relax in comfort (and have some privacy!) and yet still has the social aspect of a surf camp, with a great pool area, organised barbecues and even a roof top projection area for watching movies. Loved it, had a lot of fun and recommend it wholeheartedly.

Travelling group: Friends
_P2391SA
Heraklion, Greece
“A great surf camp!!!!!”
Reviewed 2 March 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I had the most amazing experience in Bali in this surf camp. Thank you Ilham for the great surf lessons!!! I never thought I would be able to surf in my life and that it would be soooo much fun. Bali itself is an amazing place to visit. I loved the Friday barbecues and the guys I met in the camp were really interested. We still keep in touch!!! And of course the camp itself is sooo cool. My favourite was taking breakfast literally inside the pool after the surf sessions. Yes, definitely try it out!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I like best the swimming chilling area and having breakfast inside the pool
Liked least: I liked least not being able to stay more
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ilovesumm...
Greece
“Amazing surf camp!!!”
Reviewed 2 March 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Both me and my husband as well as our kids loved the surf lessons. Ilham is an excellent surf instructor and so is the rest of the team thank you guys!!! The camp itself was excellent, clean and impeccable service. Our favourite time was chilling at the pool or walking to the beach nearby.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing