“Awesome surf vacation!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Surf's Up Camp

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

maria-chr...
Athens, Greece
“Awesome surf vacation!”
Reviewed 3 March 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Bali is already a great destination for surfing but our stay at Surf's Up Camp toped it off! Great people, very nice environment, made it so easy for us to surf the best spots and have such a cool place to relax after. Helped us out with everything we needed, I recommend these guys to any beginner or advanced surfer or anyone who looks for quality holidays in a very fair price!

Date of stay: January 2015
A M
Boston, Massachusetts
“The best graduation gift ever!”
Reviewed 2 March 2015 for a stay in October 2014

I have heard of Surf's Up Camp from the son of a friend of mine who is a surf lover. So when my cousin finished her first degree at the University, I said to myself... Let's get for her a week of surfing at Surf's Up Camp since a). her secret wish was to learn how to surf and b. she had already decided to do a 6 month trip in Asia in the fall.

I reviewed carefully the website of Surf's Up School, did my due diligence and decided to book it! It really looked awesome. The outcome was FANTASTIC! My cousin sent me numerous emails thanking me for the innovative gift! Now she is planning to go back with her friends! This is what she particularly liked:

1. The amazing hospitality of the hosts who immediately made her feel like at home. The guys there even picked her up from the airport which made everything so much easier ... since she was nervous at the beginning!

2. She loved the surf lessons, all instructors were amazing, paid full attention to her needs.

3. She loved the nearby warungs (local restaurants)

4. Chillings at the pool or the beach nearby after a half day surfing was the highlight of each day.

5. She loved watching a movie in the rooftop projection area.

You can not imagine how many times she emailed me saying that everything was amazing... and that I was the best aunt!!! There is definitely nothing else I could wish for!

Date of stay: October 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Papathe
“Great surf camp and Id highly recommend them!”
Reviewed 2 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Special thanx to Ilham for the amazing surfing lessons,Anna for the great music and her welcome smile!both for knowing how to have fun

Date of stay: February 2015
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
ikalimac
Athens, Greece
“perfect!”
Reviewed 2 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

i stayed here just 2 weeks ago! This is the nicest spot to stay while in Bali! Chill at the pool, eat wonderful breakfast, take surf lessons and all these in a great atmosphere among great people!

Date of stay: February 2015
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Bocchilup...
Bali, Indonesia
“Awesome chill bali holiday”
Reviewed 2 March 2015 for a stay in April 2014

I had such a great time staying the surfs up surf camp. Super chill atmosphere and Anna and ilham were really helpful and friendly. Wouldn't hesitate recommending this place and will DEFINATELY be going back again next year

Date of stay: April 2014
Alicia U
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Best surf camp I've been to”
Reviewed 2 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I've been to a few surf camps and I have to say this one really stands out. With lovely bungalows instead of dorms, it's a great place to relax in comfort (and have some privacy!) and yet still has the social aspect of a surf camp, with a great pool area, organised barbecues and even a roof top projection area for watching movies. Loved it, had a lot of fun and recommend it wholeheartedly.

Date of stay: March 2015
_P2391SA
Heraklion, Greece
“A great surf camp!!!!!”
Reviewed 2 March 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I had the most amazing experience in Bali in this surf camp. Thank you Ilham for the great surf lessons!!! I never thought I would be able to surf in my life and that it would be soooo much fun. Bali itself is an amazing place to visit. I loved the Friday barbecues and the guys I met in the camp were really interested. We still keep in touch!!! And of course the camp itself is sooo cool. My favourite was taking breakfast literally inside the pool after the surf sessions. Yes, definitely try it out!!!

Date of stay: January 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I like best the swimming chilling area and having breakfast inside the pool
Liked least: I liked least not being able to stay more
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.