Stayed 2 nights with a group of friends, in 2 twin rooms.
- great breakfast
- nice clean rooms
- toiletries, towels, clean bedsheets of hiqh quality
- top floor pool with fun bar and great view
- bike rental available
- very fair pricing
- offers surf class options
- rooms are a little small
- no shower door meaning all bathroom gets wet when you shower
- price of scooters above average (60,000 rupees per day)
To improve: could perhaps move breakfast to the top floor, next to the pool? And curtains for showers.
Overall great stay! Felt like a nice design hotel more than a loud and messy surferhouse, which came as a nice surprise. I actually wished I could have stayed more :-)More