Free cancellation until 25/07
Agoda.com
US$27
US$26
Agoda.com
Green Valley Hotel(Sapa)(Great Value!)
US$9
US$93
US$79
Travelocity
  • Free Breakfast
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2009

I Loved every minute I stayed in Sapa. The hotel was fabulous too. Lovely service and staff were always on top of things. They we always wanting to help in any possible way. I enjoyed Sapa and Fansipan Hotel very much, I would recommend it to anyone at any age.

• Stayed: June 2009
Reviewed 30 July 2009

Arranged through Sapa Pathfinders and thought the hotel was wonderful and the staff were very attentive and friendly. Best place we stayed in Vietnam and as much breakfast as you could eat!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Schwarzhut
Fansipanviewhotel, Manager at Fansipan View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2009

Thank you very much for staying in Fansipan View hotel,

We would like to see you in the near future.

Good luck and take care

Reviewed 20 July 2009

We booked a great 3-day trekking tour via www.sapapathfinder.vn, a Sapa based travel agent. The tour include one night homestay and one night a hotel-stay in Sapa, which was the Fansipan View Hotel. The hotel is small, but new (2009). Which results in clean rooms, with good beds and comfortable blankets. Bathrooms are clean and feature rainshowers, very welcome after two days of trekking.... Last, but not least, the hotel staff is friendly, speaks good english and will do everything to make your stay as unforgettable as possible!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2009

We booked this hotel sight unseen from Hanoi. It is an excellent hotel. The rooms are clean, well appointed, and comfortable. The hotel is located up a quiet alley way so there is no traffic noise, but it is close to markets and all the Sapa attractions. What makes this hotel special is the staff. They are wonderfully helpful and enthusiastic. There is a tour operator associated with the hotel and they organised us a wonderful tour around the Sapa Valley. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: July 2009
Reviewed 3 July 2009

What a pleasant surprise to have stayed at such a beautiful place on such short notice. My husband and I are frequent visitors to the mountain site, for my family resides here as well. We have done countless searches with various sites and have found that the places you stay is important to the whole trips.
This summer, however, we stumbled upon Fansipan View Hotel and decided to give it a try. We were in complete awe of how beautiful this place truly was...
The wooden floors, the eastern and local tribe decoration, the inviting hosts...made this one of the BEST stays we've ever had on this country. I cannot explain how extraordinary everything was...compared to the countless visits we've made to this country, this ranks among the top 2. (Especially for the price-says my husband)
Greeted with a delicious breakfast, and catered by such loving hosts...John and I have never felt such a family -oriented environment in our getaways to Sapa.
Staying with this family-run hotel....was a dream come true, you can guarantee we will be back.
This is so much for one of the best stays we've ever had in Vietnam
You’re the best.
I cannot thank you enough...

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family