“best indian restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2013

if want enjoy indian food go this place u can oder any indian dish like chicken korma butter nan butter chicken lachchha paratha vindalu and samosa soup vary dilisuce i lov it if u have been in sapa dont miss ur mail enjoy indian food when u go then u know about it

Reviewed 24 November 2012

If you need a good escape from spring rolls and pho this is the right place. Enjoy the complexity of Indian food at a very good level. I strongly suggest Lamb Roganyosh and Pakora, but I am sure you will enjoy whatever you order

1  Thank BlitzSaigon
Reviewed 30 October 2012

I ordered the Lamb vindaloo, but they were out of lamb so they offered chicken vindaloo. I was fine with that, so went for that. What they brought out was something more like a tikka masala. I'm sure they assumed I wouldn't know the difference. And it was really pretty bad. I've seen nothing but bad restaurants in Sapa, so I wasn't very surprised; but it would have been nice to get some decent Indian food. Also, they have 6 or 8 rice options on the menu (biryani, etc), but they were unable to make any of them due to...lack of rice (oh my). Plain white steamed rice was however available. The only thing on their menu that I could recommend would be the garlic naan. It tasted the way it's supposed to. The staff seems to be unaware that they are working in a restaurant, and seem rather perplexed by the whole process of ordering, getting food, paying for food. I could not recommend this restaurant to anyone, even if you are desperate for some Indian food as I was.

1  Thank GLX1138
Reviewed 9 September 2012

Having read previous reports of this place, we were a little apprehensive however once you have curry on the brain, nothing else can satiate the hunger. We were the only ones in there and the menu is small but the food came fast and was excellent. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 1 September 2012 via mobile

I like Indian food! However, I was never in India but only in Indian restaurants in Europe and various countries in Asia. This restaurant was the worst I have even been, maybe same level as the one in Viene Vang. We ordered Lassi, rice, chicken masala, raita, some vegetarian eggplant dish and butter nan. The eggplant was good, all other we only tasted and leave it more or less untouched. I am just wondering about all the other good ratings here.

2  Thank Canaro