All reviews binder bubi public areas huge parking senior suite front desk personnel side street five star hotel old town main restaurant restful sleep presidential suite hot items quiet area wine cellar wellness area nice hotel great facilities
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Perfect location - right near the walled old town, It offers a rich breakfast. The wellness area has a jacuzzi, wet and dry saunas, aromatherapy and various massages. We had a good time here enjoying the spa and visiting the city.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Hotel was nice, central location (10 minutes leisure walk to the citadel) , rooms very big (we had a suite and it was huge), free parking, but access to the hotel is via a gravel road which has seen better days.
Breakfast was amazing, so many choices and very tasty, enjoyed it a lot.
Staff was very polite and accommodating (lend us a game to play).
I would have given it 5 stars if not for the fact that the bathroom was not what you would expect for an advertised 4-star hotel, there was a bit of black mould around the bath and thats a no-no for me

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Adicosuk
Reviewed 21 August 2018

The feeling at the hotel entrance is ... wow ... you have the feeling that you are in Austria, starting from the kindness of the staff, to the admiration and cleanliness.
I would come back with pleasure every time to take advantage of all the hotel facilities.
Breakfast ... delicious ... I appreciate the fact that for hurried people there is the possibility of serving coffee to go.

Room Tip: spacious rooms, give the feeling of Bavarian ambiance ...
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank reludinu
Reviewed 15 August 2018

The first word that comes to my mind when I think about this hotel is majestic. It looks like a countryside castle. The interior is so glorious, with lots of wood and little rustic details, that it instantly gives a warm and cozy impression. I don't remember the last time a hotel impressed me this much!

As a Gold Accor member, I was upgraded from a standard room to a Superior suite of 71 m2!! The suite was spotless and extremely comfortable, with a huge king size bed and comfortable pillows - I slept like a baby. The hotel is in a quiet area of Sighisoara (but at the same time very close to the old town), so that helped too, there was no noise from the outside.

The staff were very nice and friendly, but seemed quite overworked in the breakfast area. Breakfast was good, with lots of options, including some local ones. There is also a lovely patio where you can have a drink and enjoy the nice weather, or you can sit inside, which is even more beautiful. I really cannot recommend this hotel enough!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Nice hotel with friendly staff. We had a large quiet and nice room. The only drawback was that the TV and the coffee machine didn't work, and due to lack of staff, they could not fix it. I guess that this was a temporarily problem, so I hope there's no problem for the next guests. Wifi worked out fine. The breakfast was a little basic. If they hade fixed the mentioned problems, I should rate it as a 4.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com