“Loved this place”

Casa Wagner
Ranked #28 of 34 Restaurants in Sighisoara
Cuisines: European, Romanian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Bagram, Afghanistan
“Loved this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

Stayed at Casa Wagner with teen daughter. She was so hyped about staying in Dracula's village hat her mind worked on her all night! The other buildings being so near, and sleeping with the windows open, she was a little unnerved, but tried to laugh it off. The old tubs were very charming. The cellar was so cool!
Breakfast in the morning was fine. Nothing spectacular, but nothing negative to be said about it.
Another reviewer wrote of cold coffee and no water for tea. I will bet money he spoke to the staff and it was corrected immediately.
I am constantly amazed by reviewers who will spend all kinds of money to visit a place and the want to pinch pennies when eating out or attending venues.
Casa Wagner will be where I stay hen I return to Sighisoara, I was that satisfied.

• Visited May 2013

“Great location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Once again the casa Wagner is located right in the main square. The rooms are basic but clean. The buffet breakfast was not the best with lukewarm coffe and no hot water for tea.

Visited October 2013
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

We had here only appetizers, cause the dinner menu wasn't great for us - couldnt find a dish that we wanted. We had a tomato with home made cheese and grilled mushrooms. The first one was deliciuos! Wanted to find this cheese in other restaurants but no luck. Mushrooms were ok, bit fat for me, but not so bad. We can recommend this place as it comes to appetizers - specially the one with the cheese.

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

Had some mici here and a really sweet bottle of white wine. My mother did not feel well after the mici.

Visited May 2013
Bucharest, Romania
“Don't eat here if you're hungry”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

Besides the location of this restaurant, I have nothing to appreciate.
Extremely small portions, I can say that the smallest portion of food ever received.
Bland food, small portions, high prices.
I do not recommend, there are many more places to eat very well in Sighisoara.
In addition, the waiter was outraged small tip left, next to our table waiting for more money. Of course I have not given!
In addition, the waiter was upset by small tip left, next to our table waiting for more money. Of course I have not given!

• Visited May 2013