All reviews beautiful hotel old town skylight window secure parking quiet room romantic location large bed clock tower four star hotel background music an excellent restaurant big portions high ceilings comfortable rooms wonderful room nice staff loved this hotel
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Great location - easily can walk to all the sites you'd want to visit in Sighisorara. I stayed two nights - more than enough time to see the city of Sighisorara. I had a single king bed room. The room was tidy and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was okay but nothing to write home about. Finding the parking lot and then parking in it was a bit of a challenge for me. The roads were brick and the parking quarters were tight. There were large tour buses in the small area. I did think I was going to get trapped by them at one point, but it all ended up working fine. Definitely tested my parking skills!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Comfortable rooms, good breakfast with enough variation. Good location. Nothing luxury or extra fancy but just what one needs for a short stay.

Coming back to the Dracula city we could consider staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I had to wait a little while to check in, due to the lady dealing with the previous customers. Once Sabrina had dealt with them, she was very polite and informative with me too. A later request from me she dealt with efficiently and happily, no problem at all! I had ordered a double room and the one I was assigned to was huge and magnificent, in my eyes, tudorish, along with creaking floorboards, I thought it was brilliant. Only 1 window in the room, a skylight type, with a blind and a good view too.
The bathroom was large, the shower a bit smallish, but okay and once the water got hot, which wasn't long, it was very good.
There was plenty of space in the room, although if you are 180cm +, be aware of the sloping roof, ouch. There is also a mini-bar in the room, but no tea or coffee making facilities. I have found this to be the norm in Romania. The courtyard area was very pleasant for a couple of beers in the afternoon too. Breakfasts were plentiful and filling and the 2 evening meals I had in the "Josef T" restaurant were very enjoyable. The advice given on what I ordered was spot on and i thought the presentation of the room was also brilliant. Probably the poshest looking place I have eaten in, but I found the atmosphere great and the views from the window seat also help. The background music was easy listening, the decor good, I loved the table and I found the whole place comfortable.
I don't hesitate in saying this is one of the better hotels I have stayed in, I loved every minute! All the staff I dealt with were polite and helpful and it was, to me, a very comfortable and happy place to stay, loved it!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank David W
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Old building well renovated, you can see that the owners tried to keep the atmosphere. comfortable rooms, except the ones under the roof (claustrophobic) Having a wedding and a full house (saturday night) they made all the effort to accommodate us for dinner in the pretty gardens. Excellent food and service, very good wines selection, good breakfast, you can see that someone care.

Room Tip: Says no for the rooms under the roof
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Hotel Central Park is located in a beautiful old building. As Sighisoara is a small town, it's relatively quiet despite the central location. It's very good for doing some sightseeing and then coming back to the hotel for some rest.

My room was rather big with a kind of hall area and a modern bathroom. The room itself was rather dark with heavy curtains.

The breakfast buffet was good although there were no explanations about dishes. There was something I thought would be sweet but it was salty instead.

Most restaurants of the town are very close to this hotel, there is a nice view to the park in front of the hotel and there are all the normal services, so it's a good choice in Sighisoara.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo