“Consistently good”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Sterling
austin, texas
“Consistently good”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I visited Suzie's a total of 4 times in 2011 and 2013 during the busy fishing season. The food is good, on time, and prices are reasonable. The place is clean. Menu has comfort food, which is really nice when fishing. I would go there before Buckets every time.

• Visited July 2013

Pensacola, Florida
“Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We went there specifically for the sandwich based on reviews from Trip Advisor. Did not disappoint! It was huge and very delicious.

Visited August 2013
Atwater, California
“Great food!!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Suzie's Cafe is a hidden gem. Their food is absolutely wonderful. My daughter and I ordered the turkey sandwich, while my son had clam strips and clam chowder, and my husband had the fish and chips. Each dish had a hearty serving and the food was delicious!! I also got a piece of pie for dessert that was good as well. We had planned on going back another day but they have limited hours - I believe it was only 11:30-8 and we were always coming back late. A wonderful restaurant to go to if you're looking for a great meal.

Visited July 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Lunch on the road”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Not much on the eastern part of the Sterling Highway but this place was great. Food quality was good and quantity unbelievable. After a long drive this was a café for lunch.

• Visited August 2013
Layton, Utah
“Yummy home cooked food for a great price”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I had the Philly sandwich and my friend had the halibut fish and chips. My kids also ordered from the kids menu. All the items were cooked perfectly and very tasty. We went on a Sunday afternoon and did not have to wait at all for a table. The service was fast and thorough. We are looking forward to going back next summer when we return to Alaska.

• Visited June 2013