We were travelling around on our holiday and it was a bit of a shock when we were shown to our Bayram's "treehouse". In reality it's more like a shed among the trees - ours had a mattress, blankets, fan, lightbulb and one plug socket. If you want glass in the windows, air con, an actual bed and your own bathroom book into a bungalow. Despite this we really enjoyed "roughing it" for a couple of nights. Plentiful and nice food at the evening meals, short walk to the beach and very helpful, organising a boat cruise for us in advance. The communal areas are very relaxing but one thing that stuck out for me that no one really spoke very much to one another and this isn't somewhere to visit if you're looking for something lively. All in all a pleasant stay however the communal toilets could do with more loo roll and more regular cleaning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayram's Tree Houses, Olympos/Turkey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Bayrams Tree Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayram`s Tree Houses Hotel Kumluca
- Bayrams Tree Houses Turkey/Olympos