“Spectacular Ambience”

Grand Aygun Hotel
Ranked #12 of 54 Cirali B&B and Inns
“Spectacular Ambience”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Our room was new. Grand Aygun Hotel has great location. Staff was frlendly, helpful and attentive. Very good breakfast, wonderful meals, hammock nice balcony.

Grand Aygun is yoga hotel has great yoga studio.

Also hotel is definitely for couples, families with kids.

Mehmet owner son was exceptionally helpful and nothing was any troble. Absolutely we will return to hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank drgdin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Cirali is really like paradise. Very silent peaceful and green.
Cirali beach is beautiful and sea is clean.

We booked 13 nights for Grand Aygun Hotel. But we stayed 19 nights. The hotel has good location, close to beach.

Son Mehmet is polite, helpful. He organize your your holiday for you.

My wife and me liked this place so much. Fresh and tasty food. Hotel has great kitchen.

You can refresh yourself here.

1 Thank rosebl
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 19 September 2013

It was our fırst tıme in Turkey at Grand Aygun. We stayed 12 days. Hotel is perferct.
Cirali is percect Everything was perfect.

They served very fresh breakfast from their organic greenhouse was amaizing!! Home made james were great. Also we had everyday dinner. I think the cook has magic hands!

Owner son Mehmet was so polite and helpful.

My wife did everyday yoga in Hotel. She loved so much auro of Grand Aygun. Sure we will come back.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank edward b
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Grand Aygun Hotel set in a beautiful garden among the orange groves.
The location is excellent, it is short walk to the beach.
Nice, friendly and helpful staff delicious&superb meals.
We spent 3 weeks was perfect.
There is a small library. Relaxing athmosphere. Definitely we will come back.

2 Thank Uğur T
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Poor service started in the beginning when I arrived with the child and didn't have exact sum of money, the only answer was - it's your problem without any suggestion. Really poor food, never met such in any country, untasty fruits and vegetables, and uneatable hot food, which is made from the scrash of yesterday's dinner. We had a group of 20 families and every day someone didn't get some of the food variants as they cook small portions. For me, when I asked for vegetarian variant, I was told they I can eat meat balls, and whet I told that I vegetarian, they told me than I can eat what is left on the table and its my problem.

• Stayed September 2013
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I have been 5 times. Everytime there is same very good service , food, clean room, lovely environment. You have opportunity to see the Caretta Caretta turtules at August. The garden is great and big, you smell the orange trees, flowers etc... I definetally advise everyone to see this great place.

4 Thank Kokocambo
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We stayed at Grand Aygun Hotel for 2 weeks with our yoga-group. It's a very nice and quite place, perfect for family holidays. Everybody like it. Hotel is situated near the sea. Inside there is a very beautiful garden with many flowers and citrus trees. We've got a comfortable hall for yoga and other activities. The staff is very polite and friendly, always smiling, you feel very pleasure. The food was delicious and organic, you can find everything what you want: chicken, fish, vegeterian menu. The transfer was very good, the car was clean and new, always in time.
There is no doubt that next summer holidays I'll spend specifically in this hotel!

Room Tip: I very like family bungalow and room on the third floor (the view is fantastic)