“Faultless!”
Review of Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ranked #40 of 179 Restaurants in Dalyan
Price range: US$0 - US$6
Description: Turkish Breakfast, Hamburger,cheese Burger,chicken Wrap,esperesso,americano,coffee Latte,mocha,capuccino,frappe,ice Coffe,ice Latte
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Being a regular visitor to Dalyan, I thought I was aware of any newly opened restaurants and coffee houses, but this one escaped me. I was drawn to it purely by its advertised home made ginger lemonade.

The Soul Kitchen offers a warm welcome to its guests, and the menu is varied if not overly adventurous. However, what it does offer, is certainly worth experiencing.

Such is the apparent popularity of this place, that certain items may become unavailable since they are made on a daily basis. So the later in the day, the more restrictive the menu becomes.

Due to it being around 9pm, which to be fair was approaching closing time (11pm), I opted for the home made ginger lemonade, and the lemon cake. My first two choices were unavailable.

I was expecting nothing more than a piece of lemon cake, which was simple enough, but to find TWO generous pieces on my plate, warmed, and served with ice cream, grapes, and sliced fruit, was a complete surprise

I thoroughly enjoyed my choice, and will definitely be returning to catch some of the other delights on offer.

Prices were very reasonable, and I left very happy indeed. So much focus on customer satisfaction is indeed rare.

And yes, the ginger lemonade was equally good, with fresh ginger and lemon.

1  Thank mstribli

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Came here for lunch and the best ever Turkish eggs. Gorgeous, fresh ingredients in that and the juices (lemon and ginger).

Relaxed,friendly host who was unobtrusive with perfect English: a lovely place to relax.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

What an amazing place to eat everything is cooked fresh the cakes are all made by the owner and his mum. We had Menemen and Insalata pomodoro. There lemon and ginger drink is quenching. There mozalk cake lemon drizzle oh and there waffles oh my goodness.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

For an authentic Turkish breakfast at a very reasonable price soul kitchen is an ideal spot,offering great service and value in a pleasant location,their homage ginger lemonade is also a must try!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Called in Soul kitchen after seeing that they had homemade ginger lemonade,what a find,the lemonade is the best ever and the food which was being brought out of the kitchen looked delightful,so much so we decided to go for tea the sandwiches,cake and coffee were presented beautifully and made us wish we had found this gem of a place on the first day of our visit, if you go to Dalyan try it for yourself you won't be disappointed.