Central Park Hotel
BC Spa Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$64
US$116
US$87
Hotel Calypso Plus(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$82
Metin Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$57
Boutique Hotel Montana(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$42
  • Breakfast included
Dalyan Tezcan Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$45
Club Alla Turca(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$51
Aydos Club(Dalyan)
US$116
Hotels.com
Berg Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
Dalyan Hotel Palmyra(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$36
All reviewswaterfall featurenothing is too much troublenext yeargarlic chickensheer delightfull size fridgeturkeygood sizesun terracechanged every daylittle gemdefinitely stay here againroom was cleaned dailytwo weeksfor making our holiday so specialwouldn't stay anywhere elserecommend staying here
Reviewed 16 July 2011

this was our second visit to turkey first time we stayed in a villa just around the corner from the central park hotel, we were made that welcome we decided to stay there this year me and another 26 which was made up ov family and friends wat a fantastic time we had food service rooms could not find fault with anything we will defo be going back in 2012 yes all 27 ov us turkish delights 2011

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2011

me and my family stayed over the road as opposed to in the hotel itself but as a restaurant Central park is PERFECT, you cannot get better than it, the owner Kudret is such a cool guy who likes to have a chat and a joke with the parents who are good friends of his, he holds the place up very well seeing as just him and a few other people run the hotel/restaurant. The food pricing is great for what you get served, my personal favourite is the freshly made hot'n'spicy pizza-oven-pizza for only ten lira which always has enough flavour and stomach filling capability, it's not too hot either, and my parents prefer the local chicken which is moist in a tomato sauce i think.
The staff are all really nice people with genuine smiles who are good to talk to which gives a pleasant atmosphere.
I reccommend the place as the first place to visit and the last place to visit before you leave, there is also a free fast wifi so you can sit quietly inside the bar area and browse, and there is a pool also which is a good depth to swim around in as well as being a good size. Excellent place.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2011

The hotel is a 10 minute pleasant walk into the centre of Dalyan. The rooms are all large and ours had 1 four poster and 2 single beds for the 3 of us (grandmother, mother and teenage son) so plenty of room. Not that you spend much time in the room - the pool is deep and refreshing - surrounded by banana trees and 3 seperate areas to sunbath which would usually be enough as the hotel only has 14 rooms I believe. Kudret is a very thoughtful host and walked me down to the hamman massage place on the corner to ensure that I got the massage I wanted at the right price. His cooking is very good and I recommend the Turkish chicken (14 TL) which was delicious, and the steak sandwich was also very tasty. We ate here most nights as the food was consistanty good, and the prices are very reasonable - service always with a smile. The first 5 days of our trip it was just us and 2 other couples staying at the hotel (with non residents coming for an evening meal) and this was the best part of the holiday. For the last 2 days a family group of 27 arrived for their weeks holiday - and although they were very nice, we were completly overwhelmed and the youngsters woke us up at 3 in the morning coming back from their night out. Kudret did his best as he could see that this was not ideal for us and I am not criticising him or his staff at all - it was just an unfortunate end to what was otherwise a very relaxing and enjoyable holiday. Dalyan is a lovely town - and the locals are not at all oppressive (as I have found in Tunisia etc) Of course they will ask you if you would like to eat in their restaurant, but a simple smile and a thankyou but not tonight and they wish you a pleasant evening. I recommend the boat trip to the turtle beach, the bus to the other end of the turtle beach where you can see the turtle sanctuary and the walk to Kounos. I would think the best time to visit is May/June and September/October as it can get very hot in July/August. Taxi is 70 TL pick up from the airport, and 55TL drop off on the return to the airport, Kudret can organise all of this and any other trips you would like to go on. All in all a good holiday, and we will return.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Joanna059
Reviewed 4 July 2011

This was the first holiday together for my partner and I, so I wanted it to be good. It was!
Kudret and staff were all so friendly and helpful, and his hotel was so lovely and pretty, with it's wonderful plants and flowers and beautiful, clean swimming pool, it made our holiday wonderful and relaxing. We wish we could have stayed longer. We had read very good reviews of the hotel on the internet and we were not disappointed. We may well return, (when we have saved up some more money), even if it only to eat Kudret's lovely food!
Dalyan is a beautiful place and there is so much that we did not get to see, as we were busy relaxing and enjoying ourselves.
No children, very quiet, (except for the cockerel which crows throughout the night!), and stress free.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2011

We didn't stay at Central Park, the food was recommended to us by a couple in a neighbouring villa. We were staying about 10 mins walk away. The food is excellent! The steaks are out of this world and on the day we were leaving we had the full English breakfast, this lasted us until we got home later that evening. It is a very peaceful place, not much going on but really nice for a quiet meal.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends