“Great family apartments”

Ranked #5 of 65 Dalyan B&B and Inns
Boughton-under-Blean, United Kingdom
“Great family apartments”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We were made very welcome by Ali and his family and Ali waited up to meet us at 1:30am. The apartment was clean and tidy and has all the amenities you need for a family holiday. Pleasant pool area and quiet location. Ali and his family were attentive to any requests. Would definitely visit again.

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Originally I booked this for one night to stay on day 1 of my trip because I wasn’t sure about area and feedbacks. On arrival we were given a warm welcome by Ali – Happy to see us, luggage taken upstairs to our room and invited downstairs for dinner. Dinner was basic but was good to properly sit and have a conversation with another Turkish person having just flown in few hours earlier. Only issue was we felt a little pressured to buy certain items on the dinner menu and also to have breakfast at the bar the next day which seemed a little odd as the whole idea of self-catering was to self-cater. The next day we cooked our own breakfast and were allowed to use the pool after checkout.
We went back for day 14 and 15 of the holiday, this time Ali didn’t pressurise us to do anything and was genuinely happy to see us back. We soon worked out that he was under a lot of pressure to make money and fast for whatever reason. Minta is a better accommodation than some places in Dalyan and indeed Turkey. I won't mind going back there. The one thing I would do the next time though is get the GPS coordinates not the address as my Sat Nav could not find it.

1 Thank ShekD
Newcastle
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Well what can I say ,another great holiday staying at Minta.I feel like one of the family .
Ali was there at 2am in the morning to meet us and lug our cases to our 2nd floor apartment.
I had requested a room I had stayed in previously and this is exactly what I got.

As many reviewers have previously stated the place is kept immaculate by the team (Sadiye ,Alis wife works exceptionally hard keeping the Apts.clean ,I don't know where she gets her energy from as she looks after the family aswell and a young baby) You will see Lutfi Ali`s dad hosing down the grounds and pool area every day.Osman what a lovely young man he is ,learning the hospitality trade he`s there at your "beck and call" you want a drink hes there you want an ashtray or sunbed moving and hes there.
This family just want you to have the best time,if you need any help Ali will be there for you ,he offered us lifts into town on several occasions and if you had a problem with Minta Apts Ali would want to know and sort it out for you ,rather than you giving him a bad review.
Someone wrote on Dalyan Forum that there was no lights on stairs and that Ali had removed the bulbs,i found no evidence of this,this was something I looked for as soon as I arrived and if this had been the case I would have complained to him immediately.
We attended Ali`s pool Barbie and found the food good and good banter among the other guests.
They do the best egg sandwiches which is just whats needed after a night on the Efes.
The pool is vey relaxing,no loud music just a bit of background.
I have gave an average mark to sleep quality as I was sleeping on a sofa bed in lounge, I found a little hard but if you are fortunate enough to sleep in the beds they are of good quality,on saying that I would sleep on the sofa right now just to be in Dalyan.
Thankyou to all at Minta for being such good hosts see you next year.
Karen,Alison and Father

Room Tip: All rooms are good and look out to the pool ,obviously some with side view but these tend to be cool...
Chessington, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 August 2013

This has got to be the best two weeks holiday we've had. Dalyan is beautiful and unspoilt, lots to do, beautiful beaches, its just totally stunning! Travelled with my husband and two daughters aged 14 & 11 who totally loved it to. We stayed at the minta was made to feel like one of the family from the moment we arrived. The apartments are basic but very clean and let's face it what more do you need than a hot shower and a place to rest your head. We spent many nights around the pool bar with Ali, the wonderfull Osman and Ali's family, made lots of friends and really did have a wonderful time. Do go to one of Ali's BBQ's, the food is lovely and it's a great way to get chatting with the other guests. We made some wonderful friends and are already thinking about returning next year. Oh also if you get a chance and you don't mind getting soaked I would definitely recommend the jeep safari with Kaunos travel, great fun for all.

1 Thank Surreyfryers
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Just arrived home after two weeks at minta, so sad to leave. We had a very spacious apartment lots of room for our cases and clothes. We were greeted by Ali and Ozman late at night our cases were carried up to our apartment Ozman brought us a huge bottle of water and milk which was just what we needed. The pool is wonderful and kept clean it has a nice relaxing atmosphere , we had several meals at the bar always lovely food and good value for money.The apartments are run by Ali ,Shardia, Ozman and all their lovely family. One day my son was ill and Ali offered to drive us to the drive us to the doctor or hospital which was so kind and very important to know we could call on him at any time day or night luckily my son soon recovered, Ali even took my sons dinner up to our room for him. All my children ages 11,13 & 16 love it at minta we hope to return again, this has been our second time there and we have some very happy memories of our holiday. Thankyou very much.

Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Me and my children have had villas, and hotels in Daylan for 7 years but this was the best stay! Great aparts everything you need. Lovely Pool and Ali and Family look after you so well you could not ask for anything more. Returning to Minta Apart very soon and cant wait. Thank you Ali

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mon5555
scotland
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Stayed from the 29th july to the 12th august and i must say this place is so friendly with the family who run it and the other guests british and turkish,The whole place is kept very clean and this is down to the family members who multi-task ,and do there job well with a smile on there face and a friendly word or three.Alis food and drink prices compare elsewhere in the resort ,7 lira for a large efes and 3 lira for soft drinks .There is a snack menu avaiable all day and a small extended menu for an evening meal (best tell shadi, alis wife what you want to eat and at roughly what time to allow her to prepare it properly).There is a 10 minute walk which allows access to 3 different branded supermarkets for your self catering needs,another 5 mins takes you right into the centre.If you have not booked direct with ali it will cost you 6 pounds a day for air con and approx 2 a day for the safe which is located in the bottom of the wardrobe in your bedroom.This is a small friendly establishment and we want to return in the future.There is free wi-fi access throughout the apartment complex.

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms have a pleasant outlook .
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple