“Steve D "quality"”
Review of Bistro Blue

Bistro Blue
Reserve with
Bistro Blue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 162 Restaurants in Dalyan
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Turkish, International, Bar, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Halifax, United Kingdom
“Steve D "quality"”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Took guidance from Tripadvisor and not disappointed when we located the restaurant and viewed the menu outside as anyone would know all they want to do is to get you in there not here,the staff looked listened and helped where possible without pressurising you,The staff were very well dressed organized and the quality and presentation of the food was very high,you could not help but see the chef working away along with the rest of the kitchen staff I for my main course had a mixed grill just did not know where to start and my wife had chicken fillet we both loved it,this place may not be in the best surroundings but what you get is many people knowing what they are getting and that is that word again Quality, being so pleased and in view of the chef at the end of the evening it was only fitting that I went to him and thanked him I could se that he was very happy and proud,a place not to miss.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Stephen D

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Great Place”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Out of the 13 restaurants we visited in Dalyan on our recent holiday, this was my favourite. Loved the start of bread, olives and sundried tomatoes. They serve the best liver and onions in town as far as I am concerned and my partner loved his beef casserole. Shall definitely go back when next we visit.

• Visited July 2014
British Columbia, Canada
“delightful experience!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

after a wonderful day exploring the kaunos ruins, feeding the caretta turtles and swimming at iztuzu beach, we came here for dinner. after an average/mediocre meal the previous night, we put more effort into our trip advisor search and choose here. what a find!! the food, the service and the location all made for a very pleasant evening. I had the green thai curry with prawns and shrimp, my husband had the lamb chops with grilled tomatoes and onions and rice. all delicious! we were told by the server that the olives came from their garden, and they were succulent. we learned from our server that it is mandatory to serve in the turkish army for 1 year, which he had done. he has worked there for 10 seasons. we met the owner, a nice young man. he has owned the place for 5 years. when he bought it, it was just a bar, and he added the restaurant. the bar is on the street side, the restaurant is situated on the mosque square. It was our 2nd to the last stop in turkey and I had yet to try raki, so he taught me how to dilute it, it was o.k., I did try it! the whole experience was very satisfying, do go!

• Visited June 2014
Sheffield
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Without doubt our favourite venue for meals & drinks - We make of point of visiting Bistro Blue every time we visit Dalyan. - The couple who run it and all their staff treat you like long lost friends - and it is clear that holidaymakers from previous years continue to be be repeat customers.
The menu is extensive and interesting - The food is well presented and absolutely delicious - and they know how to make Baileys coffee. We dined here on two evenings - We also ended each evening here for late night drinks.
Highly Recommended - Don't Miss It - You will love it.
Reviewed by Rob & Linda Nixon
Sheffield S.Yorkshire

• Visited June 2014
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Very nice, 2nd best in dalyan”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Food was very good but not the best value, waiters were nice
Particularly on bar side in a central location where people are trying to
Harass you in, they don't here as the good is good so always busy