“Superb food!!”
Review of Yener's Place

Yener's Place
Ranked #4 of 158 Restaurants in Dalyan
Cuisines: European, Turkish
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Relaxing restaurant offering good food,both traditional Turkish and European.
“Superb food!!”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

We were recommended here by another family at our hotel and it was fantastic, Yener made us feel very welcome, the menu had a wide selection and each dish was clearly explained. I highly recommend Yener's kebab!! In turn we then told a few other guests about this restaurant and each of them thoroughly enjoyed there meal as much as we did! Definately worth a visit!!!

• Turkish first
“Such a warm welcome an beautiful food”
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

I have just come back from visiting dalyan for the first time ..this was a solo trip to just relax ...I walked past yerners an was very warmly welcomed to look at menu ..the restaurant appelled to me it looked so cosey an set out beautifully yerner himself came an seated me he made me feel very safe an I was very well looked after ..the food was just beautiful I feel in love with the clay pots a must have after such a wonderful experience I returned many times an meet yerners family an child such a lovely family an nice guy ...I will most defiantly be returning ....

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food was not to my taste, but everyone else liked it”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

We came here a few nights ago as we were looking for somewhere to eat and the guy out front was so nice and polite. I have to admit - I didn't like my food, but I was in the minority as everyone else in the family loved theirs. Service was very good and attentive, and staff were happy to explain dishes and make recommendations.

Dartford, United Kingdom
“Fabulous place”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Yet again, nothing but a warm welcome and fantastic food. Yener makes you feel like an old friend and nothing is too much trouble. If there is something you want that isn't on the menu you only have to ask. A must do if you are in Dalyan.

• Visited July 2014
Cardiff
“Undoubtedly the best Restaurant in Dalyan.”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We have been visiting Dalyan three or four times a year for twelve years and during that time have tried all restaurants. For us this restaurant has the passion of a true Dalyan restaurant unlike the other restaurants who just ship staff in for the season then go.

Yener runs a truly excellent offering, the presentation is always first class, the service without question the best in town.

We'll be back in October and again our first stop will be at Yeners Place.