“It looks like every other bar but....”
Review of Yener's Place

Yener's Place
Ranked #14 of 180 Restaurants in Dalyan
Cuisines: Seafood, Turkish, British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Relaxing restaurant offering good food,both traditional Turkish and European.
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Yener's place may look like any other bar restaurant in the strip, but with one main difference Yener and his staff bring care compassion and soul.
I visited last year and loved the food, staff and general atmosphere, a place where you could feel relaxed and at home,kick back and take off your shoes.
When we dropped in for a quick efes this year, Yener remembered he kept a Raki behind the bar for me chilled from last year. This year he brought out a full bottle and my wife was mortified, "There's no way he's getting that ! ", It was his joke :)
This year sadly we didn't spend much time in town, but i dropped in for a quick dark beer. I was harrassed sweating worried and melting.
Yener served me the beer, sat down beside me with his lunch, noticed i was stressed and asked if I had eaten today, I hadn't. He then asked his friends ( I hate to use staff here) to bring me the same. Stuffed peppers with bulgar wheat and yogurt. The best Turkish lunch I ever had. The bill came to the price of the dark beer. I left unstressed and my wife got the medicine I bought in the eczane.
I cannot thank Yener enough for that kindness,
Robert/

Write a ReviewReviews (1,003)

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Ate at this little restaurant a couple of times and there were 6 of us and all had different meals and every meal was lovely. The food ,Service, cleanliness staff were all lovely. Yener the owner cannot help you enough and Harry the waiter is lovely aswell. Give this restaurant a go you will not be disapointed. they do gluten free too just ask.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Yener has been excellent tonight. We decided late on this evening that rather than go out to watch the football we were going to stay in our villa and watch on the TV. We contacted Yener to ask for a delivery of some Pizza's. Yener explained that the restaurant was exceptionally busy due to the football and that it would take at least an hour or maybe longer. We were prepared to wait and Yener went out of his way to make sure our food arrived on-time and piping hot. Thanks Yener top service.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Been here 3times in 10 days whilst on family holiday !.There was 10 of and we all enjoyed our starters,mains,deserts and kids loved playing tablefootball,snooker so it’s very child friendly aswell!
Thank you guys and hope to see you again !

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

In our ten days in Dalyan we have two evening meals. The restaurant has a prime location at the start of the main walk through the main street of this beautiful riverside town.The meals were lovely we were seated next to the front great for people watching.The staff are great. Well worth a visit.We would return in the future.