Mehtap Hotel Dalyan
BC Spa Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$64
Metin Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$56
Hotel Calypso Plus(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$115
US$86
Boutique Hotel Montana(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$54
Berg Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
Fatih Apart Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$42
  • Pool
Club Alla Turca(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$76
All reviewsumit serapnext yearturkeywonderful hostsbudget hotelnothing is too much troublecharming hotelrooms are spotlessly cleansmall hotelrooms cleaned every daygreat cookevery morninga wonderful holidayprevious gueststurkish breakfastpool areatrips organised
Reviewed 13 September 2013

My wife and I have just had a lovely week at the Mehtap. It was lovely to see Umit and Serap and the children, and course Honey the family dog. One of the nicest dogs I have met. The staff are excellent and the rooms were very well cleaned. The breakfast was very nice and Serap is an excellent cook. Nothing was too much for them. The laundry service they provide is also worth using. Overall a very enjoyable week.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank RKH_11
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Booked to stay at the Mehtap after reading the good reviews on TA - it did not let us down! The hotel has a lovely setting - our room was lovely - very clean - good shower - nice balcony.
Umit and Serap are lovely people who make you feel really welcome - they have their hotel set out that you can either be part of the crowd or move away to somewhere a little quieter and snooze or read what ever takes your fancy. Umit and Serap organised a boat trip when we were there and joined the trip along with their guests - a good day was had by all - food was excellent a bit of light hearted entertainment but once again if you just wanted to chill - not a problem. They also did a bar-b-que on the Sunday which is a Mehtap tradition - a good night - again food was lovely and Jeff, my o/h, having mentioned that he didn't like garlic got a special pork steak. He was most impressed. He was also impressed with Umit's help when he needed to sort out a problem that he had with some prescription sunglasses that he had bought - this couple really do go out of their way to try to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Another thing the snacks and the bar at the Mehtap are on a comparision with the other bars in Dalyan unlike some hotels who over price their drinks and snacks the Mehtap certainly does not do this and the food, drinks and the trips organised by Umit are excellent value.
Hope to see Umit and Serap again in the future!

Room Tip: We stayed in 106 which was the ground floor - right next to the pool and as near to the bar as you can get - at first I did think of asking for an upper room which would probably have had more of a view but I am so glad I didn't we loved it but I am sure that wherever you stayed you couldn't fault it - such good value!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JEFFANDJAC
Reviewed 12 September 2013

What a relaxing place to stay in beautiful surroundings! The management and staff are at hand constantly to meet requests of the guests, with such a consistent friendly manner. The rooms, pool and grounds are immaculate due to the high standards set by the management.

The food we ate from their menu was all homemade and delicious, especially the chicken soup, which we all found to be very comforting, oh and the homemade chips like momma used to make :)

I can understand why it is that so many of the other guests who I met whilst staying at the Methap return again and again.

I would like to thank Umit and Serap and the staff for a welcoming stay and wish you all the best during your closed season, you deserve a well earned rest, to recharge your battery, as I'm sure you'll once again be inundated with us Brits next season.

Room Tip: We had a fabulous twin room on the ground floor around the side of the hotel, which I found to be private and quiet, with a more than adequate ensuite. The air conditioning was so cool and much needed for a chill out in the constant hot weather that we experienced....room 101 :)
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Thank you so much for a wonderful stay. Excellent hospitality, lovely fresh food, immaculate rooms but most of all such kind, warm, family orientated people. Other guests were returning year after year and they were lovely people too. Will definitely return to Mehtap soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank haslerv
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Stayed at the Mehtap for a short break over the Bank holiday weekend -- far too little time!!This was the third holiday my wife and I have enjoyed Umit and Serap's superb hospitality and we cannot wait to return.All the plaudits in all the other reviews,we simply endorse.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple