“Nice takeaway”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Nice takeaway”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I got a really good takeaway from here for my family the other night.

Friendly place, took my order and I had an Efes next door at Captains Bar whilst I waited for them to shout me over when it was ready.

Good kebabs, good value.

3 Thank JuddyManchester

• Turkish first
“Great value!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Lovely food served by friendly attentive staff, and all reasonably priced, what more could you ask for?

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank menopaws
Lincoln
“Very tasty food”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We ate there as a family of 4 last night, & can say it is the tastiest Kebab we have had in Dalyan yet.
Don't be fooled by the exterior, homemade signage etc. The lamb & chicken was beautiful, the chilli & garlic dips are awesome. Portions are huge & cost is lower than some others. I would personally like to thank the staff/owner for looking after us when my wife felt faint in the heat, they did a great job, thank you. Number One in Dalyan for me :)

3 Thank Troy S
Kent, United Kingdom
“Good honest food”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We visited this restaurant on the recommendation of a friend. From the outside it may not look as appealing as others but don't be fooled by the first impression. The staff were very friendly and quite entertaining at time. The salad was beautifully presented and more than enough for the four of us. Our main dishes were recommended by the owner and did not disappoint. We were all very full when finished and the cost was very reasonable.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank e g
“Best kebabs in Dalyan”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent food the kebabs are delicious & very good value. Staff are very friendly and welcoming we were made to feel more like friends than customers. The kebabs at home will never be quite the same now we have tasted the best kebabs in Dalyan !!

2 Thank Iris R