“Good simple food for a cheap night out”
Review of Dalyan Kebab Shop - CLOSED

Dalyan Kebab Shop
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

With a family of 5, a full on meal our every night can add a big chunk to the holiday budget, so the Dalyan Kebab Shop offers some respite for the wallet. Simple food and lovely staff who couldn't do enough to help, even tailoring meals to the individual. Complimentary ice creams were a nice touch too. Great quality and prices to match.

4  Thank Markjordan

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We went to this kebab shop while on holiday this year, food was really good and well priced. Staff happy to help and friendly

4  Thank Emma W
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We ate here twice, lovely food and a nice host. Met him on the fist night when we got a kebab to take away having just arrivewd from Scotland. Every day he saw us we'd hear Hello Scotland. Went back and sat down this time, lovely home made chilli sauce.....

4  Thank Parsman54
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

One of the very simple , but most welcoming restaurants.Meat quality was amazing ...and one of the most fun experience is the icecream fun.
You really need to try!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank Ozlem G
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I got a really good takeaway from here for my family the other night.

Friendly place, took my order and I had an Efes next door at Captains Bar whilst I waited for them to shout me over when it was ready.

Good kebabs, good value.