“FEMALES BE WARNED - pervy male masseuse”
Review of Salonumuz Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Salonumuz Spa
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“FEMALES BE WARNED - pervy male masseuse”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Getting straight to the point my hammam experience at BC Spa left me feeling violated. I booked to have the Turkish Hammam experience while on holiday and what a mistake that was. Firstly the young male who did my treatment absolutely reeked of Bad body odour. I didn't want to be rude so tried to ignore it as best I could even though it did make me feel sick.

As the treatment went on I got considerably wary and felt more and more uncomfortable with what the male Masseuse was doing. Lets just say he was paying particular attention to certain areas which made me feel so uncomfortable. Twice throughout the treatment I almost leaped up but I think he sensed my discomfort and would then quickly move onto another area. (Lets just say I think he was chancing his luck). Being British we never want to come across as rude and maybe I was too polite to question it at the time. At the time I questioned whether I was being to prudish and maybe this was the Turkish way of massage. It was only on reflection and once I spoke to my friend who felt equally violated after her treatment I realised the extent to how wrong it was.

As I was leaving the room my masseuse had the audacity to pinch my bum and give me the most cringe wink which actually made me feel sick and at which point I realised I had been correct all along in thinking he was no way a professional masseuse but a pervy man taking FULL advantage out of innocent women. Unfortunately I left it too late to report it directly to the spa I think I was too much in shock at the time. I hope this is some sort of warning to any young females considering using the spa.

8 Thank girl24