Beyaz Villas
BC Spa Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$64
Metin Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$57
Hotel Calypso Plus(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$87
Boutique Hotel Montana(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$42
  • Breakfast included
Club Alla Turca(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$95
Berg Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
Binlik Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$54
Aydos Club(Dalyan)
Orbitz.com
Fatih Apart Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$41
  • Pool
All reviewstrips organisedcrabbing tripcushioned areasnothing is too much troublenext yearturkeyother guestsgreat holidayshort walkfantastic familywelcome drinktable tennisgreat funfamily holidaydalaman airportthe riverpool area
Reviewed 24 June 2010

There are too many superlatives for this charming and relaxing place. We spent 10 glorious days of sunshine in our well equipped and located accommodation, run by Roland and Theresa who were very attentive. It was perfect for relaxing around the pool, restful nights sleep in aircon rooms and lovely breakfasts. Then just 6-10 minutes walk away you are in the heart of Dalyan with its many restaurants, shops, a few music bars and the lively river with boats taking trips to the beautiful beach and the inland lake for markets and mud baths. We loved sitting with our coffee by the river and enjoying the magnificent scenery of the 4c BC Mycean tombs and the river boats. On top of all that there is the ancient city of Karnos to visit. This Roman site is amazing and you would know it was there, just ask Roland or the locals where to catch the rowing boat and walk half an hour - you will be in another world of amphitheatres, temples and Roman baths. We are going back for a walking holiday organised by Roland who is the best trip organiser ever, 10 days wasn’t enough. This is a great for young families too. Try May and October – temperatures are really nice then.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2009

We had a fantastic time at Beyaz Villas last summer. It is clean, the staff is friendly. Beyaz Villas is a charming and cozy place, run by Roland and Theresa who are always approachable. One of the most attractive things to me is the offer of trips and activities you can join. Roland will organize everything for you and the price is reasonable too!
Definitively, the best place I've ever been.
The food is good although you can prepare your own meals in your apartment.
I'm coming back this year. For the first time I wasn't able to convince my family to explore other destinations and they want to come back to exactly the same place.
The only thing I would improve is the breakfast. I found it quite boring, with a reasonable variety of things but always the same. This is the only suggestion I can make as the rest of it was just ideal.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2009

I stayed at Beyaz Villas in April 2009 as I was impressed by the Reviews by other holiday makers.

The accommodation is very comfortable and as a solo traveller I felt very safe and well looked after by Roland and his staff.

Fatma makes a gorgeous breakfast in the morning and taught me one or two turkish words!

It was quiet during my stay as not yet in full season. I had planned to get some dental work done and Roland recommended Hayrettin Ersan who was marvellous. I planned to get some fillings but came away with 17 crowns at a very reasonable price.

Roland was a fantastic host and I had the distinct feeling that nothing would have been too much trouble for him to ensure his guests had a great holiday.

I fell in love with Dalyan.

I have recommended many people to use Beyaz Villas should they travel there. It certainly ranks among my top places to stay. 10/10.

Stayed: April 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2009

Just returned from another lovely relaxing holiday at Beyaz Villas, and cant wait to return in September,this will be 5 years running,somebody once told me when you find paradise why go any where else. 5 stars to all the staff and accomadation

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2009

just got back from our fifth time at beyaz villas dalyan just as good as ever,what a place to celebrated our 45th wedding aniversary.
theresa, roland and annacertainly know how to look after their guests arranging theme nights like the superb fish night and barbercue night and also arrange a varied selection of trips which they take you on themselves.
in with the rental price of the apartments is airport transfers and a very nice buffet
breakfast is included.
Dalyan is a magical place unspoilt,with freindly people and safe,plenty of good eateries to choose from.
after breakfast we take stroll down the river path where we stop at a little jetty where a young man called jan looks after us with drinks and also lunch time snacks the pancakes are very nice, while observing the little turtles and fish,you can sit there for hours.
we nearly tagged another week on our two week holiday at our favourite holiday spot but there is always next year.

peter& carol, north lincolnshire.

Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple