Crescent Hasirci Hotel & Villas
BC Spa Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$64
Metin Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$116
US$87
Hotel Calypso Plus(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$82
Boutique Hotel Montana(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$42
  • Breakfast included
Aydos Club(Dalyan)
US$116
Hotels.com
Club Alla Turca(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$51
Binlik Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$54
Berg Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
Fatih Apart Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$42
  • Pool
All reviewsali nerminhome madeturkeynothing is too much troublebeautiful gardenperfect hostssmall hotelboat tripamazing hotelhome from homebbq nightlovely ladiesnext yearother guestswould highly recommend this hotelfamily run hotelwonderful stay
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Just back from this hotel after two weeks, and what a find. This hotel is fantastic, Ali and Nermin, and all the staff, cannot do enough for you or make you feel more at home. Nothing is too much trouble for them. They are so friendly and helpful. The gardens are amazing and so tranquil and relaxing. More than enough sun beds, and seating areas. The rooms have recently been done up and are very comfortable and modern. The shower is great and powerful. Small extras are much appreciated, like free safes, free air conditioning, free mosquito plug in's. Breakfast is superb, lovely fresh fruits, cheese, ham, cereal, toast etc. There is a different homemade soup each morning which sounds odd, but it is fabulous and you need to try it. We had it every morning without fail. If you are thinking about booking a small, relaxing and chilling hotel, with fabulous hosts, then look no further. 10 out of 10.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank SUNNYSCOTS
crescenthasircihotel, Owner at Crescent Hasirci Hotel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Dear John Scott,

Thank you very much for your kind review and we are so glad, met with Team Turkey 2013

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Yes, it really is like an addiction. We have been back again to the Crescent. It is quite easy for us as we live in Turkey so whenever we have a few spare days we just drive 250kms to Dalyan.
The place was as good as ever, even better as the whole place has been renovated. All new furniture in the bedrooms and bathrooms. A true delight. Glad to say that the main attraction, the breakfast, has not changed and is as good as ever as are the evening meals prepared to order by Nermin and her staff. Without doubt the best food we have had in Dalyan. and Ali and Nermin are now even more expert in looking after their guests (friends). We will certainly go back again and again and again to get our fix!
Thank you Nermin and Ali for looking after us so well and for making our time in Dalyan so enjoyable. We will be back!!!

Room Tip: There is no disturbance here, only peace and quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Monsoonman

Dear Monsoonman,
You will come back to Crescent Hotel again and again.
We wish good health for you.
Regards

Reviewed 16 June 2013

The owners Nermin and Ali are charming and cannot do enough to make your stay perfect. The rooms are beautifully furnished and spotlessly clean. The garden is a delight to sit in and relax. The hotel is located in a quiet street just a 10 minutes walk from the water front and the restaurants/bars. But if you don't want to venture out nermin and her team will conjure up a snack to delight you. I cannot recommend crescent hasirci enough and the number of guests who return year after year seem to agree with mev

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Terry G

Dear Terry,
Thank you for lovely comments.
Regards

Reviewed 16 June 2013

I have been staying in Calis for 3 years now & I love it, however, I was curious to see why people rave over Dalyan. My only visit was on a busy jeep safari & we had a fleeting visit to Dalyan, on the riverboat & onto turtle beach for an hour.
This was in August, it was so hot in the afternoon & we all stayed at the busy end of the beach, it wasn't enough time to discover the tranquil bliss of Dalyan.I decided this time I would look for a hotel in Dalyan & stay for a few days, travelling from Calis by local transport from Fethyte.
I found the rave reviews of Crescent Hasirci on your website & after sending them an email & getting a reply within an hour, I booked 3 nights, with easy directions to get to Dalyan.
Buses go from fethyte to Ortaca every 20 minutes or so, & then you change & get a bus to Dalyan, about 90 minutes in total & both fares coming to 15 Turkish Lira( just over £5)
There is also a direct bus from fethyte bus station( near the Tuesday market site) to dalyan-- it leaves at 5pm everyday & costs 20 lira & only takes 1 hour. From Dalyan to Fethyte it leaves 10am everyday.
I found the hotel easily & was given a comfortable double room, even though I was paying for a single room. All the extras were provided & it was obvious the owners had reinvested in their business to give their rooms a quality finish. I found the tea & coffee facility,stocked fridge with drinks (priced the same as the reasonable bar prices) & the free air-conditioning most welcome. Th
The owners are present most of the time, with their friendly Turkish ladies looking after the beautiful gardens & the rest of the hotel. I was made to feel comfortable immediately & it was the highlight of my holiday, with plenty of time to explore Dalyan & it's beautiful beaches, stroll along the riverside & not worry about any time schedules.I ended up staying 4 days in total & if time had allowed me I would have stayed longer. For anyone firmly settled in Calis & Fethyte or anywhere else, I reccomend staying at the Crescent Hasciri, you won't be disappointed & I will be making a firm reservation for my next holiday with them.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Jamesedmund

Dear Jamesedmund,
Thank you for your lovely comments and also for lovely flowers.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

This is a beautiful and very well run hotel. In quite surroundings, the hotel rooms are spotless and have an elegant, modern style. I have stayed there twice now, passing through Dalyan and was remembered with a warm and courteous welcome both times. A beautiful garden and sheltered pool make lying around the hotel an option, a stroll into the centre of Dalyan and of course easy access to the beautiful beach and river. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a comfortable and reasonably priced hotel in this area.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet, I believe some overlook the garden but the hotel is in a residential area so all are fine and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
crescenthasircihotel, Owner at Crescent Hasirci Hotel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review