We stayed there 5 nights in Incir evi ( Fig house )
* The rooms are spacious, well decorated, large and very clean
* Our room has a kitchen but i think its useless for short stays, its ok if you wanna spend your holiday with cooking :)
* Very basic breakfast & its same everyday (no buffet), they offer dinner as well but we didn't have
* Location; Eski Datca (Old Datca) is far from center & beaches, very quiet place, not crowded but there is nothing to do around, whereever you wanna go you should first go to the city center.. Actually I can say same for the city center, its quite calm and not too many options, couple of restaurants and bars around the harbor. If you are looking for fun&entertainment this is not the place you go.
* No swimming pool
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Old Datca Houses Mini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.